IPhone version "sandbox" error when trying to use in-app purchas
Saturday 20/02/2010, 18:04
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
IPhone version "sandbox" error when trying to use in-app purchas
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/02/2010, 18:04

Hello,

We are aware that some of you using a jailbroken device cannot make in-app purchase with a "sandbox" error.
It is caused by a software that you may have installed while jailbreaking your iphone called "AppSync".
To remove the issue, follow theses steps:

1. Uninstall the App you want to make the in-app purchase in

2. Open Cydia > Packages > uninstall AppSync 3.1 (or whatever AppSync version that you have installed)

3. Reboot your phone.

4. Re-install the App you deleted in step 1 (the App that you want to make in-app purchase)

5. Log out of your iTunes account by going to Settings > Store > Sign out, then sign in again using the same method.

6. You should now be able to make in-app purchases (as long as you Don’t have AppSync installed in Cydia)

Best,

Fraggle

2/10
darkcast - Veteran English
Monday 22/02/2010, 20:48

Can you guys please fix the iphone version's connectivity. I'm running on 3g with full bars and yet randomly I'll swipe to play my card and it won't work, after 5-6 times it either finally works or i run out of time and time out and i lose.

I know 3g isn't that slow and I'm able to play multiplayer spades just fine over the slow edge network. So to have extreme lag over 3g on this game is rediculous.

Please fix your servers.
3/10
2F-rexerman - Imperator Deutsch
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 17:40

I cant buy packs because of THE sandbox error
4/10
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 18:15

The packs for me are the old ones- Danger, Action, and Cool. Any chance those are in line to be changed?
5/10
0WattZ - Master - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 19:53

@rexerman he just told you how to fix it.

@darkcast thats LIFE nah I'm just playing.. I have the same proble sometime.s

@Argos I'm sure that update will come in the near future New updates comes with bugs sometimes...or glitches.. and the UR mobile or app has been doing great lately so why mess it up now

@fraggle once your finishede with the ipad app ;p could you put warning of some sort? like before you sell he cards,
Also sometimes there's weird flickering and color bandd in the app...
6/10
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 00:53

Glad to see you so optimistic, Wattz. For some reason I seriously doubt the change is coming... Based off of how previous needed updates have been ignored
7/10
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 02:04

Same, thank you SO MUCH Fraggle. 8D
8/10
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 02:06

Oh I have a question, how do you reboot your iTouch? Not to sound so stupid but I'm a little confused on that one. XP
Meaning, you turn it on and off and there you go your iTouch is rebooted?
9/10
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 04:04

@Yugirival

To reboot your ipod touch/iphone just hold down the power button (not the home one lol) for a few seconds, swipe the bar on top that says that it will power off. Then hold the power button again and wait for the apple sign to leave and swipe to unlock (and passcode if you have one)
10/10
AlkimireBoy - Senior - Kaiju & Hunters Português
Monday 04/06/2012, 23:01

Someone can tell me why the fight club says unknown error sometimes when we play against someone and not because it does not change the deck to play against friends that I meet me please

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals