Chosing a clan to expand from a piranha deck

Saturday 12/06/2010, 19:45
xdwarrior - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
xdwarrior - Hero - - RaW Talent -English - Saturday 12/06/2010, 19:45

I need to chose a deck to expand the abilities of my piranha deck i am on a budget of 1000clintz who can think of a good combo for piranhas thank you to all those that respond
« Previous123Next »

2/29
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 12/06/2010, 20:42

Could you show us the cards you currently own?
3/29
xdwarrior - Hero - - RaW Talent - English
Sunday 13/06/2010, 18:23

4/29
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Monday 14/06/2010, 01:14

1k? that won't do you much good... not with Piranas... and those cards you've got, you're missing 2 staples and a good powerhouse, may be you should try mixing Piranas with Sentinel or all star, they've got nice cheap cards.
5/29
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 14/06/2010, 01:59

This is what you should do:
Buy Noodile
Sell Trey
Buy Rico
Sell Sliman
Buy Yookie
Sell Spycee
Buy Gertjan
Sell Andsom (Cyan helps this deck with high solid power like all the others.) From pirans you would get 1700, you spend that on Roots, then you spend about 1100, you have an extra 600 to your 1k budget, sell your Cyan and buy Tyd.
6/29
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 22:07

Ok i dislike Roots because none of them have an soa ability and against Nightmare and piranhas their bonus becomes a hamper and not a help however i also dislike allstars because most of them lack high solid power however i do need a new clan so i will look into both of these
7/29
Blue Teddy - Novice English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 23:04

La Junta for extra damage?

Ulu Watu hae some pretty solid cards.
8/29
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 02:49

Ok i dislike Roots because none of them have an soa ability and against Nightmare and piranhas their bonus becomes a hamper and not a help however i also dislike allstars because most of them lack high solid power however i do need a new clan so i will look into both of these
9/29
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 04:17

I think that Junkz go good with em. You could make a low cost half deck that would work very well. I could make you a deck if you would like.
10/29
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 05:37

The cards you need from Piranas on your budget are:

Tula
Tyd
Kristin
Selma

Don't get caught up with SoA ability being needed, Spycee is just a bad card with his 5 power and low damage.

You could build a very able Roots/Piranas deck on your budget, for example:

Selma 5*
Kristin 4* (conditional SoA, but /much/ more potent than Spycee)
Tyd 3*
Tula 2*
Total: 14*

Noodile 3*
Yookie 3*
Rico 3*
Jeto 2*
Total 11*

Lots of high power, SoA and SoB mix, decent mix of abilities, and a very potent deck for very little clintz.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals