ELO changes, more information
Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
600 messages
ELO changes, more information
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58

Hello all,

It seems you needed some more explanations about new changes in ELO. We will do our best to explain those changes here.
We want to use the ELO bans not only to make this mode more balanced but also to make it funnier. Therefore we will ban several characters in addition to the ones which are already in the staff list.
The characters in this additional list won’t be in the staff banned characters list. Which means that it won’t be penalizing in Daily Tournaments.

We are making these changes in order to make the ELO mode funnier et not letting it strategically freeze. Therefore this list of characters may regularly change. We try hard not to make too big changes at a time so you can easily follow what’s happening.

One more thing :
A new system will be released during August to see how the ELO mode will improve. In September, according to the results we will decide on the definitive changes which will be necessary.

Here list of the characters which will be banned in ELO from next Monday (08/02):
(You’ll also find the ELO staff banned characters)

Staff banned (with DT penalties):
Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Lamar Cr, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Hawk

New list bans (no DT penalty):
Striker
Jessie
Marina
Rolph
Toro
Bristone
Leviatonn
Sylth
Rowdy
Spiaghi
Ghumbo
Dalhia
Smokey Cr
Hawkins
Yayoi
Charlie
Gwen
Wanda
Sledg
Shakra
Noodile
Uranus
Lehane
Caelus
Nanook
Dorian
All Leader

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...5960Next »

11/600
MadMan Rizy - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/07/2010, 11:25

But why Briston , when all good ghists are banned?
12/600
jojotehhead - Titan English
Friday 30/07/2010, 11:33

Wow. Gwen AND Wanda? I never use Pussycats in ELO so I don't really care, it just seems like an odd choice to ban both
13/600
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 30/07/2010, 11:36

Well its good there is no Dt penelty that was a major concern of mine
14/600
P4GAN - Master English
Friday 30/07/2010, 12:02

Smokey and Hawkins!

ouch!
15/600
Dr_Peleecis - Legend - Drunkers English
Friday 30/07/2010, 12:38

This is too harsh - half of them is very needed to make a clan usable -in my opinion this destroys some clans. BUT this sure makes playing more interesting so lets see what happens .
16/600
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 30/07/2010, 12:45

Well, hello Vortex, goodbye Roots for a half deck....
17/600
Davidoph - Veteran ελληνικά
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:05

The bad thing isn't that leaders are banned. This is better cause it will be more balanced. The bad thing is that some clans are now destroyed which is. GHEIST -4 cards banned, this is crazy. Skrohm with their basic card Uranus and already abnned the GraksmxxT. Pussycats comepletely ruined as well with -4 basic cards like GHEIST banned they can't be played anymore. And the worst is that they didn't do the same in all clans so that it will be still balanced. They only banned Shakra from Roots and Caelus from Skeelz no change cause anyway they were almost always banned by ppl, Ratanah was already banned like Kolos. Uppers had only Dorian after Zatman and Jackie were banned now they have nothing.. From Ulu Watu only Nanook who cares... and Sentinel Lehane. Pirhanas were destroyed too with -3 basic cards. All-stars would be doomed too if they didn't have those great 3* cards like Amelia, davinha, Randy and Robb and Alexei who is 4*. Also now that the most 4-5* are banned ppl will start banning the 2-3* and we would be force to play with cards like Candy Jack...
18/600
jazzhall69 - Legend - New VisioN English
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:17

My Views - Hardest hit definitely GHEIST, All-Stars and Pussycats honestly i dont see any of them recovering from this. All-Stars lost their best 3 cards, Pussycats their best 4 cards and GHEIST lost their best 5, 4 and two best 3's. Piranas pill full decks are done but i think they can still play a solid half-deck. I still see Roots half-decks being in ELO considering Shakra was regularly banned anyway and Noodile can be covered. As for the rest I really don't see too much changing other than the odd card here or there. I actually see this speeding ELO up with a lot more KO's seeing as how the two best damage-reducing splashes (Spiaghi and Uranus) are out as well as leaders like Bridget and Morphun. I still think Vortex will be weak in ELO considering the fact that Nightmare are almost untouched (just Ghumbo who was regularly voted out) and Roots still have a solid half-deck of Yookie, Rico, Arno and Jeto for only 10 stars.
ELO just got real interesting......
19/600
SyN AiMaN - Guru - Synergy English
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:17

Lol no Freaks card.

but Nanook..

we will see alot of Jungo and Rescue deck.
20/600
IM_Issen - Imperator - Immortality English
Friday 30/07/2010, 13:46

WHAT THE?!

I really THINK that the Cats dont deserve TOO MUCH of these bans.

« Previous12345678910...5960Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals