Death,s Diary.

Death,s Diary.
Friday 25/02/2011, 15:53
BlitzAssassin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
41 messages
Death,s Diary.
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101English - Friday 25/02/2011, 15:53

I,m still in love with the T2 Deathmatch Mode.If you want to start a thread on the T1s I would be very interested to hear whats happening there.I Don,t want to talk of bans because I feel I,ve said more than enough on the subject.Plus there are plenty of threads dealing with bans.

What I would like to hear is how you feel about DMs as it stands.I,m not going to give you any links to my own decks,but if you want to seek them out you are quite welcome.Please comment poke fun at them etc You are also welcome to add any links to your own Decks.I will always give advice and rate.

Please take the time to read the [INFO] Deathmatch reference/guide .You will see that it features a deck that is in my opinion is out dated.It fails to take into account the rise of 2 Clans those being Skeetz and Piranas.Also new cards for other Clans?.I,ve already seen I great Skeetz deck,and I.m doing a Piranas GHEIST split atm.

Please feel free with comments etc.
« Previous12345Next »

21/41
KRKN - Senior - Bulgaria English
Thursday 07/07/2011, 22:31

Easy to beat? 0 pillz > 2-3 + pillz . There's nothing easy to beat and there's too much luck.

About DM... I use the lose strategy since I'm a low level. You don't even need to watch the screen.

P.S I use MouseKeys to switch to cards fast. Also spam enter so you can enter/exit games fast. With both of those... "tricks"?... I can do around 11+ games (losses). I've had so much rank 1s in DMs with this tactic, lmao. Lose streak bonus ftw.
22/41
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Friday 08/07/2011, 15:37

Interesting
23/41
markXtheXspot - Titan English
Friday 08/07/2011, 23:59

I dont like t1 as much cuz theres not usually as many ppl in the room so u cant always find a match, meaning less games in the 20 minutes and lower scores. also, slower game play
24/41
100th - Titan English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 01:44

@KRKN

''602 fights including 291 wins.''

nice.
25/41
Saturday 09/07/2011, 09:03

If you check my stats you will note they are rubbish,but I Don,t give a RATS! I.m a brawler a St fighter if you like.lol
26/41
Saturday 09/07/2011, 20:43

Well,greatly enjoyed the missions for the new Jungo ldand the ones for single player mode
But every player should now and again take a step back,and what did I find?An old Leader card
Strike back
ATM am using him to good effect in a GHEIST mono DMT2 as you would expect from the assassin
Am sure you can find your own uses for him,and the other leaders.
My decks boil down to the fact that my mental arithmetic is awful.I like equations
That,s why I use Nightmare ghiest splits so much,and hate on clans like the Uppers.Sorry fans of such clans.
27/41
Saturday 09/07/2011, 23:40

I.ve seen some shocking decks in DMT2
Some are so loaded with DR I just wish they would take them into survivor
But it,s a free world(mostly)and the same applies to the V.R. world I guess
I enjoy getting missions out of the way,so that may explain some of the :weirdecks I have come across?
The point is I spose is to have fun, meet players and enjoy the games you are playing.
Never let anyone bully you!That is a truly WKD thing to do to anyone in whatever you are calling a real world or virtual.Peace out the Assassin.
28/41
Sunday 10/07/2011, 09:36

Well,well.wellie,wellAgain I,m hitting full circleI.m No.1 in the U.K. which ain,t hard to doMy retirement date is all set ,lev 75 My pension is all sortedand am rolling with the 101Happy Day,s my Friends,Happy Day,s
29/41
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 02:43

I should point out how I design my decks.They start out with an eye on DMT2,but I also consider missions.You can get a lot out of the way in the DM rooms. Specially when the Ld missions are on.One deck was full of 5* cards that all had missions!It was so funny,but after a while the deck clicked,and I was winning DMsI just kept adding other cards that I needed to do missions with as soon as others had finished.I,ve seen some sights in the rooms,and Don,t really feel guilty for doing it.lol
30/41
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 22:01

I,ve been in the DMT2 rooms with a deck of ninjas to try and get some missions out of the way.I.ve done o.k. and dearly love the clan,but find them so difficult too use.I.ve got their most powerful CR,but it,s still heavy going.Don,t think I would recommend them unless you put the time in,and go mono?The art and characters are amongst my most favoured of the game.Oh well, spose I just have to follow my own advice and practice with them.Using two 1HKO,s in a deck is not easy,and a lot of my time is now spent in guild admin.Which is hard work ,but very rewarding,and also an area of URs that I have yet to fully explore.See you in the rooms

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals