Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

11/159
Dudle - Imperator English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:25

Backlash means that if the charecter wins the round you take a 'penalty', could be lose of live or pillz or something else.
Though i gota say that i don't really like the bonus, it has its advantages and it should bring to a lower usage of damage reducers.
12/159
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:26

Backlash: -2 life means you lose 2 life if you win the round. Backlash: -1 pill means you lose a pill. Yay
13/159
axdp786 - Hero English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:27

Read the clan description it says :

After a Xantiax gas leak in the air ducts of the Red One Motel, all the staff and hotel guests were transformed into fearsome beings, possessed by a fury that can only be appeased by intense fighting. In fact, they would have ripped each other to pieces for time immortal if " Cortez " hadn't united them under a common cause: to find those responsible for their situation and make them pay!

big hint to say that Cortez is the clan Leader who is yet to be released !
14/159
Halliwell_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:28

Ability, Backlash: - 2 Life Min 2:
If Beef wins the round, the number of Life points of the player controlling Beef will be reduced by 2, or up to a minimum of 2. If the number of Life points of the player controlling Beef is lower than or equal to 2, then the ability will have no effect.

Not shure if I like this or not yet.
15/159
XCL49 - Titan - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:28

From my info.. Backlash affects the controller of the card , if the card won the round.
16/159
-TCG-Rassele - Imperator - The Trend English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:29

Norman ftw!
17/159
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:30

I'm guessing this clan's theme is a mass insanity or the id gone wild and expressed in violence. This clan could also explore other aspects of insanity while still having that battle theme. Like an obsessive-compulsive member that must clean up after every battle.
18/159
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:31

Yea... I like backlash, it's another take on reducing SoA i guess. But the bonus is ... meh. Nothing new, nothing special, much like La Junta, FPC, Freaks, so if they don't get a unique style, they'll be kinda boring.
19/159
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:31

Berzerk bonus kinda same with La Junta and fpc bonus,when facing dr and Pussycats,Berzerk will gain benefit but since Berzerk bonus min-2,fpc and La Junta will be better in head to head battle and bigger possibilities to 2hko
La Junta rulezz
and i believe Berzerk will be reliable either to their abilities or their raw power
since heal more popular now,Berzerk bonus kinda made to encounter that

btw,nice releases and i like their bonus its always good welcoming something new

i wonder what will Cortez becomes ?? Well,save it for next few weeks/months until ur release him
20/159
Rook96 - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:32

To all the people who do not like backlash, do not forget how big those guys are! 7/8 4star and 8/6 3star is pretty massive. Plus there is the mind games you can play with your opponent - did they put pillz in to win with backlash or did they one pill?

Also remember that each backlash has a minimum - Norman has no penalty on the last turn and Beef cannot knock you out if you win. I like backlash and want to collect the Berserk clan.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals