Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

51/159
F4tb01_vn - Titan - .G.N.O.L English
Friday 06/05/2011, 16:41

@Zebstrikalove :
Yes, i agree. Very disappoint, "nonsense" bonus !
52/159
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 06/05/2011, 16:50

@f4tb01 Yeah, it would've been alot better at min 0, or even min 1.
53/159
yyybbb - Titan - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 06/05/2011, 17:47

Disappointed with new clan
54/159
IM_Judge - Legend - Immortality English
Friday 06/05/2011, 17:59

I am actually quite happy with the new clan, it adds a new twist to the gameplay
55/159
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/05/2011, 18:08

People have to stop complaining about the berserk clan in all honesty.I mean sure,the bonus isnt the greatest in the world,and yeah the backlash isnt really friendly,but you work around it.I mean,ive already found at least a handful of ways by myself on how to counteract Beef & norman's abilities alone. The only general disappointment i have is the low release number....i was expecting 6.But here's to a strong wave of releases next time.
56/159
irishgonzo - Master - Non Compos Mentis English
Friday 06/05/2011, 18:23

Is it this simply this weekend that these cards are here or that they are giving speciel prizes for playing with them? (dont wanna buy them then off the market they come)....re: speciel prizes, how do you get them?
57/159
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 06/05/2011, 19:45

Guys, seriously stop bashing the cards and bonus, what do you want? The bonus cannot be -5 life min 0. As for Backlash, it is awesome, such a head game, such a power against SoA. I think when you start seeing all the cards to be released, you will be holy crap, these guys do an insane amount of damage, good thing they only make you lose 2 life. Look at these guys stats so far, 8/4 -2 life, 7/6 minus -2 life, 7/3 +9 attack - 2 life, 7/1 poison 1, -2 life. When you sum it up, you have 8 power 3 star that will take away 6 life points, a 7 power 4 star that takes away 8 life points, a 7 power attack manipulator that takes away 5 life points, I mean he is a Dregn without the pill return, and a 7 power 2 star with poison and you lose 3 life points. In 3 cards they total 22 life point reduction and Fury hasn't even been used. Half the clan is benefited by SoA and they can get around some damage reduction. They are good, don't write a clan off ater 4 cards and until you play with them.
58/159
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 06/05/2011, 19:59

The clan makes Manfred look tame.
59/159
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 06/05/2011, 20:01

When Vortex first released,there are many ppl said that we cannot wind by defeat (kinda pokes Vortex bonus and said that their bonus isnt good).thats true,but not 100% true.just look at the Vortex now,looked scary enough for me.It depends on your playing style (even Gina Glitt can hurt you badly if you are not aware of her)
and patience is the virtue.When Vortex first released,they are very weak against soa.Time goes on and now they got some soa counter (shakaarti,iszobad)

just Chill out and wait until ur released another Berzerk soon

and underrated can "backlash" you at certain times too

Cheers
60/159
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/05/2011, 20:13

The staff at UR work hard to create these new cards and what do people do? Complain about it. Seriously, stop complaining about the bonus, it's stronger than La Junta and FPC because it can't be reduced. The min is at 2 to balance it out among other clans, and to allow the cards to have strong raw stats. Backlash is strong versus SOA clans and again allows cards to have strong stats. Stop. Complaining.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals