Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

71/159
JeffnTakerHoA - Senior English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 03:23

I like this new clan!
And at everyone who thinks that backlash is too much or -2 life is bad because it can't KO, know that there is always a strategy in these things! And if you're smart enough... You'll figure out what to do! So think and just dont judge it if you didn't even try it
72/159
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 06:05

Lemme put it this way. I'm gonna enjoy using my Fei, Trish and Radek against them
73/159
Elissa_TUK - Guru - Team UK English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 07:39

Perfect counter for the Pussycats bonus, i guess....
74/159
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 09:54

+2 damage vs -2 opp life min 2

+2 damage can KO, meaning cards have to be a little less powerful, is effected by DR
-2 opp life min 2 cant KO so cards can be a lot beefier (see what i did there ) will not be affected by dr

safe to say fang pi and La Junta just got served
75/159
Kon Artis - Senior English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 11:01

Perfect counter for the Pussycats bonus, i guess....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, because they do an extra 2 damage then what a card with another bonus would do? nahh thats exactly what Junta and Fang Pi do as well as Jungo to some extent, this clan purely sucks and isn't creative.
76/159
Dr Orpheus - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 11:59

This clan has potential and backlash ability introduced a lot of possibilities for new cards and game tactics. It's still too early to judge this clan how useful their bonus really is will be decided with future releases for this clan.
77/159
Saturday 07/05/2011, 13:48

This clan purely sucks and isn't creative......

coming from a level 21 thats bold of you

-this clan may not be the most creative, but its not mutanrs (something we all feared) it different for sure, i mean its a clan of very angry people, thats something we dont have.
-the bonus is new, nothing we've had before it has advantages and disadvantages much like any other
-the first release, 4 cards out of the 30 that will be around by next year and they have great stats, sure thy could be better but for a first slice of this beserk cake i must say im craving more

-perfect counter to Pussycats? well yes, Chan would be left with 1 damage (1 + 2[bonus] = 3, 3 - 2(min 1)[Pussycats] = 1)... Esther for example would still deal 3 (1 - 2(min 1)[Pussycats] = 1... -2 life min 2[beserkz] thats 3 life) see?

im not saying its perfect, oh by gum no it isnt, but saying it "purely sucks" is a statement that should be locked away untill more are released, and saying it is "not creative", well clearly you dont know much. the clan overcomes dr's and that is a first for a clan in UR (you could argue Jungo but +life doesnt make a KO possible, -2 life does)

and to everyone! - the cake has just come out of the oven, let it settle down before eating
78/159
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 15:16

@Wise:
that might be true on low level cards
on high level cards, they are all the same
for example, Beef against graks or Uranus
it is same, reduced by 5. to add, you cannot do KO except your opp has 1 life left or you use fury

plus, those cards with backlash ability
even though they do have solid stats, but so far it is not too impressive
remember, you need to win in order to damage your opp
those 7/8 might be huge, but against power manipulation, attack manipulation, this card will have a hard time to win

let;s imagine, 8/8 backlash -3 life min 1 or -1 pillz min 1
let's compare it with Kuei or Kerozinn Cr
Kuei and Kerozinn Cr has less damage or it would be almost equal in term of 2 hit KO potential
however, while Kuei and Kerozinn Cr got ability, those 8/8 got backlash

Q: but those 8/8 is a good finisher!
A: yes, however, Kuei and kerozinn also have that potential and will have easier time to win due to their ability

Q: backlash can be nullified if against SOA
A: yes, they win on that department, but looking at those SOA clan, Roots have solid power and good DR, GHEIST got Toro, and Rolph, Draheera, Wardom, etc that could fight against him

the flaw with backlash is, even if you have 8 power, it is not something amazing especially for Berzerk high level cards (where you got nothing to help you)

I have no objection about their low level cards though.. as long as without backlash or with backlash but with OP stats (for example 8/5 -1 pillz min 0 at level 3)
79/159
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 15:26

"i mean its a clan of very angry people, thats something we dont have."
More specifically, normal people gone mad. A normal truck driver, a normal school girl, a normal receptionist, a normal Japanese guy. Not super humans with control over plants or a guy who's fused with a rat for the sake of trying it. The idea of normal people stepping up to the fight has been tossed around in the past. Now they just have a reason to do so, even if it's just a neuro toxin.
80/159
Saturday 07/05/2011, 17:08

@tanto, i agree.
look at what happened with Jay of Skeelz, when he was first released there was some speculation of a future banning, since 7/9 was unheard of...now he is not used
i feel the same about Beef, he is the Jay of bezerk, lets be honest he wont be used as soon as an 8 powered 4* bezerk comes out

and as for the dr debate, i meant less effected, sure vs Uranus and grakks its still as hard, vs say Winston or Redra it becomes more fun

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals