Click here if you forgot your password.

New Show

New Show
Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
190 messages
New Show
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17

Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

181/190
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Sunday 23/10/2011, 22:39

Well they actually toned down the missions quite a bit if you compare them to the first dudley missions. At first the staff said Ld's were created exactly for those people with full collections and high level to keep their interest up. After a lot of complaints they made them for everybody. then people complained it was to easy, with Gail Ld now they're looking for a balance.

I did it with a mono GHEIST deck and GHEIST ain't even a survivor clan imo. (it was this deck I think C'est très joli. ) Survivor decks will always need at least 1 or 2 decent DR's and for the other part cards that can create a big life gap with as little pillz as possible. So High power but also very high dmg, GHEIST bonus helps with all the dr's and poisoners floating around.
182/190
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 23/10/2011, 22:42

Good thing i got Gail Ld first time around
183/190
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Monday 24/10/2011, 01:46

Just buy a crap 12k Rescue deck lol. I did the mission and got 9 survivor 3 times in a row. Gave me about 1.5k clintz too.
184/190
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 16:40

Not sure here. Must I win 5 times in a row in Survivor or 15 times to reach stage 5? 5 times in a row means I must get better. 15 times in a row means holy Smokey Cr I'm never gonna get Gail Ld.
185/190
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 22:46

Well, after nine days and over 100 matches, I FINALLY managed to complete the Win 5 in Survivor mission. Believe it or not, I managed to pull it off using a GHEIST/Junkz deck in Survivor ELO.

I still think that the mission might be a bit too difficult (especially for newer players who don't have a large pool of cards from which to draw). Maybe instead of such a difficult mission, do a two-fer... Say, one mission in which you have to win two or three in a row, and a second where you have to win 25 (or 30... heck, I'll even accept 50) matches in Survivor? That way it would be accessable to newbies who are still building their collections, it would force those with large collections to actually commit the time to complete the mission, and would reduct the level of frustration all ways around.

Oh, and Rapture-b... the mission is "Win five Survivor matches in a row," not win fifteen times.
186/190
anomynus - Hero - Den of Urban Masters English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 20:41

I HATE this Débat Holeux mission... I reached 4/5 twice, and then got knocked out... Comparing this to the other Ld missions lately (Bonnie Ld? hah) this one is FREAKING HARD. I mean look at Fhtagn Ld :" complete 10 fights" Hell, even those without brain can do it: swap in cards and use all pillz on the first round... Then play until the inevitable knockout... God, I'm mad...orry for trollin'.
187/190
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 09:49

I do thinnk the survivor wins is a bit steep and difficult for newer players. i dont find it hard but then i have all the non-cr's so i can make any deck i want. maybe ur should lower it to 3 next time, make it easier...or just change it haha
188/190
galateastar - Senior English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 05:03

Can anyof you please help me shes my next legendary and two more to go then i have everyone how do you do her second mission
189/190
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 13:00

@galateastar: You need to use a card(s) which have an ability/bonus of Remove ? opponent life minimum ? to remove the life of your opponent.

e.g Berzerks bonus.
190/190
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 19:17

I have gail and Lois Ld

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals