Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
197 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...789101112...1920Next »

91/197
S-scorpio_WP - Master English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 01:31

I agree with lu nu and the ranking is a bit messed when are cana be country rankings right now alli see is world ranking and the guild level up thing is .....a bit weird but good i still dont get the whole reset thing and yh thats it but can you plz just make the country rankings so we can get things back to normal
92/197
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 02:34

I still can't find the prize draw... Lol, sorry its off topic, but can anybody help? I have like a billion tickets.
93/197
M1XTAPE - Legend Português
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 02:56

Great update. Could the guild elo ranking be explained a little? How do you up your elo ranking?
94/197
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 02:58

Hellmaker my friend, you either just didn't read my post or you just didn't understand it. I'll explain, again.

I'm not saying you shouldn't strive to be the best, I'm saying you don't need to be famous to be good, if you think you need fame to show people how good you are, well the arguments already over.

I mean I can understand a guild wanting to be the best, I just don't understand why a guild would want/need to be on the front page to prove that? Being on the front page would prove only one thing, your an active guild, not the best one.

And again I know the French own the market, but that isn't what gives you activity points to increase your guild is it? If you look at the top 25 ELO, survivor, or DT's even, you'll see that the French are few and far between, and that ultimately will increase your activity points. (You get activity points each game, not each card sold)

The thing is, we have different opinions on this, because you think being on the front page means your one of the best guilds, I think being on the front page proves nothing, it didn't' prove nothing before when ranks were based on level and now it's not going to prove nothing because it's based on activity.

All I can say is, good luck with your guild bro.
95/197
Mr_BigNiN_WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 03:48

Can anyone confirm how many total GP total that a guild can get in a week?
96/197
SlyGirl-TNT - Titan - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 04:59

Whats the point of having a lvl cap on the guilds? What will happen after you reach lvl 28? Is there even a point of playing UR?
97/197
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 06:13

10 of 10
98/197
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 06:33

How about a bonus for average activity?
99/197
0 Penguin - Master - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 06:39

Quick question, how long does the seniority status last typically?
100/197
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 09:44

I like the idea of bonuses...HOWEVER i DONT like that guilds now have hundreds and hundreds of members...

« Previous12...789101112...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals