Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way :) ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
Looks like they're currently upgrading the market.
History for purchased and sold cards is now limited to 12months
as to make more storage space on the server available.
There has to be a system to remove inactive founders.Its really a very important thing to be introduced.
Lief Inferno: You can contact support if you have an inactive founder and they will look into it.
That's when you ask someone else rather then waiting for nothing...
also for the DM and DT scores I'm observing quite a lag in these updating and they dont always match the score earned, could someone enlighten me on why this is that case?
My MPs aren't converting into GPs...from what i read they convert automatically no matter the Weekly activity cap is reached. It says I have 313 GPs but i have around 500 more MPs.Plz tell me if there is something I'm missing to add GPs because i dont want to be in my guild being Rank 1 and not earning any GPs
From what I read the MPs automatically turn into GPs regardless of weekly cap.There must be something I'm missing to add GPs for my guild.It says I have 313 GPs when I have like around 752 MPs.Please tell me with I am missing something to add GPs because I dont want to be Rank 1 in my guild and not earn any GPs and have massive MPs.
Your own guildpoints can't go above the cap whatever happans but the mission points you get are automatically added to your intier guild guild points.
If a member is a guild rank 3 in their main guild and they decide to go to a new guild, what rank will they be in this new guild?
Then a week or two later they go back to their original guild. What will they be in their original guild now? Does it ever get reset? Is time away from a guild involved at all?
I am sorry if you have answered this but I could not find the answer to it in my searching.
I was pretty sure that moving to a different guild removed all personal achievements and you have to start anew.