Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46

Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.

Hello everybody,

Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.

• First batch

- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.

• Second batch

- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)

• Third batch

- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.

We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.

ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.

Good fights everybody.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

111/119
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 13:19

@Packrat-TCA: I think moving to a new guild resets everything to 0 and then if you go back i think everything will reset to 0 again.
112/119
mahdin_DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 31/12/2011, 18:50

"However, if they choose to and the Guilds are willing, members can go and visit other Guilds without losing the benefit of their experience."

That might help, but I'm not sure how you can keep the exp only if your Guild is willing. Does that mean if the Guild isn't willing, they can strip you of your experience once you leave?
113/119
Saturday 31/12/2011, 20:08

I don't know how that is possible and im a founder.
114/119
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 14/04/2012, 04:05

Yo, tough-guys! A question about champions. How does more than 4 champions b enefit you, or does it? I've been going under the assumption that you want 4 champions, no more, no less. Then I see other guilds using 5, 6 champions or more, sometimes. Just wondering.
115/119
Saturday 14/04/2012, 13:30

Ignor what i said about guild xp reseting if you leave. I talked to support and they said it dosn't reset if you leave so if you come back you keep the rank.

@HipHoppa: You can add more though i think its just incase one of the players leaves your guild.
116/119
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 14/04/2012, 15:37

4 champions would be the ideal... If you were 100% certain that you had the 4 guys that were going to get the best scores that week. 5-6 champions who consistently make high scores just means you have a little bit of wiggle room if someone has a bad run that week, or gets busy, or loses internet access for a few days.
117/119
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 04/05/2012, 23:09

But it still averages the scores of all of the champions so it could actually hurt you to have more, right?

Say I list 4 champions and they get an average score of 200 (800/4)
Now, if I have five champions that week but one doesn't end up playing, then the score becomes 160 (800/5), right?
118/119
ITs wozek2 - Guru English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 20:35

I've done 5 wins in row in Survivor Elo mode today. Why my score is not on guild members list nor on our guild champions list however I'm listed there as champion for this mode for upcoming week?
119/119
-- Hades -- - Hero English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 22:10

I used to have that problem with that exact same format idk how it happened but it's fine now...

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals