Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way :) ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
When will the mission point button go because i wan't to get as many mission points as i can befor it goes?
Are guilds supposed to exceed their weekly max activity with the gifted mission pionts? it seems guilds are increasing their level beyond 3 atm...
I got a doubt. I can contribute my 'completed mission points' to my guild.
And this is a once in a lifetime act.
So this means that those points that I'm gonna earn very soon (I am on the brink of completing several missions) will go to waste.
So can I wait and contribute a good lumpsum to my guild?
If so, how much time have I got?
Is there a time limit?
If there, what is the cut off date?
Goralion, please do shed a little more light. Thanks.
"Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens."
This confuses me. I have 2712 mission points. Does this mean if I click the button, my guild will get 2712 guild points? After I click the button, do my mission points reset to 0? And since you can only do this once, should you just wait until you've done a huge amount of missions before you click it?
If forum activity counted that would be nice. A certain number of posts in the guild forum from an IP adress should be rewarded .
And I think you missed one of the most obvious rewards: the GP limit increase. 1200 gp points for a week is not so much, one could easily do the double of that.
For some reason members of mine are getting kicked out n none of my admins or myself kicked them n they didnt leave so im wondering whats up with this