Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46

Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.

Hello everybody,

Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.

• First batch

- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.

• Second batch

- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)

• Third batch

- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.

We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.

ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.

Good fights everybody.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

21/119
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/10/2011, 16:53

When will the mission point button go because i wan't to get as many mission points as i can befor it goes?
22/119
IM_Judge - Legend - Immortality English
Friday 28/10/2011, 17:48

I have a question, since all the guilds get the cap at 36k points why are there guilds over lvl 3, there are guilds lvl 4,5 and even 6?

eg. normal guild points at lvl 3 Immortality

eg. lvl 6 guild UR Clan De Ganadores

what is going on?
23/119
mesoshiny - Legend - Gilden sind nicht so mein Ding English
Friday 28/10/2011, 18:17

Are guilds supposed to exceed their weekly max activity with the gifted mission pionts? it seems guilds are increasing their level beyond 3 atm...
24/119
Krak3n_BZ - Senior - BrainZtorm English
Friday 28/10/2011, 18:53

This sounds awesome
25/119
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 28/10/2011, 20:01

I got a doubt. I can contribute my 'completed mission points' to my guild.
And this is a once in a lifetime act.
So this means that those points that I'm gonna earn very soon (I am on the brink of completing several missions) will go to waste.
So can I wait and contribute a good lumpsum to my guild?
If so, how much time have I got?
Is there a time limit?
If there, what is the cut off date?
Goralion, please do shed a little more light. Thanks.
26/119
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Friday 28/10/2011, 20:09

Does converting mission points takes away from my own XP?
27/119
It is the riz - Imperator - Hidden Power Within English
Friday 28/10/2011, 20:12

"Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens."

This confuses me. I have 2712 mission points. Does this mean if I click the button, my guild will get 2712 guild points? After I click the button, do my mission points reset to 0? And since you can only do this once, should you just wait until you've done a huge amount of missions before you click it?
28/119
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 28/10/2011, 20:23

If forum activity counted that would be nice. A certain number of posts in the guild forum from an IP adress should be rewarded .

And I think you missed one of the most obvious rewards: the GP limit increase. 1200 gp points for a week is not so much, one could easily do the double of that.
29/119
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 28/10/2011, 21:11

For some reason members of mine are getting kicked out n none of my admins or myself kicked them n they didnt leave so im wondering whats up with this
30/119
0 Penguin - Master - Time Conquers All English
Friday 28/10/2011, 21:48

A lot better now

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals