Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
Yeah, that's what I thought, but when I click on it, it gives me no response, and it does reflect that one point is available.
Turns out, it was my browser... when I opened it in Firefox, worked just fine. Internet Explorer not so much.
*shrug* Oh well, it works now.
I had the same problem with IE. You either need to update to the latest IE browser version, use an alternative browser or as I did, use Safari on an iPad
What do the Green, amber and red boxes mean.
All we know so far is that this is an activity indicator!!
More info please and we need to be able to see what individual members activity points are.
Quote , first post :
"I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions."
mission points are converted by the button , enough people have asked for it to have been addressed in this thread .
fights , obviously , but fixed values - 12 for a win , 3 for a loss , something inbetween for a draw , irrespective of room (ie gp and bp are not the same - cannot blitz deathmatches for quick ranking ) . although , i may be mistaken here , as i can't name my source.
but what about the market ? nowhere can i see how using the market raises your guild rank . nor do i have the inclination to spade it .
May I ask why the individual members points have been removed from the members tab? I like the colour code system but was there a need to remove individual scores? Thank you for giving us the elo scores but what you've done is like replacing one leg but removing the other.
It provided a nice competition for members to see who could get most individual points and it was also helpful for guild events where we marked individual points. In one of your future updates could you please reinstate that please?
Only passing on the thoughts and comments of my guild and hope it helps all guilds.
Guild founders MUST BE able to see whether someone donated their XP points or not, and if so, in which guild. Please second me if you think this is good.