Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
New version of the game!
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 03/11/2011, 16:00

Hello all,

A new version of the game has just been released. On the menu:

An improved guild chat:
no more join/left message on the guild room.
a list of of members connected in the room.
100 last messages limitation to avoid as no one wants to site to be slow.

Improved menu:
the «help» button moved on the main screen.
a title has been added on each buttons on top.

A new collection management tool has been added (it will be particularly usefull on next android version):
check your collection (the best copy of each card)
load/save/delete deck options.
Deck formats compatibility indicator.

We hope you’ll like it.

Have fun
« Previous123Next »

11/28
Reap-DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 04/11/2011, 01:36

I don't know if i'm the only one who was a bit angered by this

But UR staff...why did you take out the GP. We can't see other guild mate's GP and see how well we are progressing.Some guilds encourage players to gain GP and make events based on it but with that gone its quite almost impossible...
12/28
Kid_Zeus - Hero English
Friday 04/11/2011, 01:49

What do they mean by best card?
13/28
Something new - Hero English
Friday 04/11/2011, 01:51

I'm with ElitePow, I miss not being able to compare myself to other people in our guild. We aren't too active, so seeing the activity and competing for the top slots helped get more people on.
14/28
PrometheusWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/11/2011, 03:03

Green, yellow, orange, & red are the colors im seeing. Im really at a loss as to figure out what they are
15/28
DorkGirl - Imperator English
Friday 04/11/2011, 04:43

Where are the Guild Points??? They made it more fun to play and see how the rest of the guild is doing. Please bring it back.
16/28
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Friday 04/11/2011, 08:21

B"H
Why did you get rid of guild points I had an event on competition. I had to cancel it
17/28
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Friday 04/11/2011, 18:51

I believe the "guild points" or the activity of each member in your guild is actually now being measured by that green, yellow, orange, red, and grey bar at the right of each member in the guild member list. I admit, i miss the "old" version of guild points. The one that measured your members' activity more precisely than the light bars. UR staff, you've done some great improvements thank you. But many of us miss the old way of counting members' activity. please bring it back
18/28
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Saturday 05/11/2011, 01:05

Has anyone worked out what the coloured activity bars actually represent?

I assume the green bar = maxed out for the week i.e. 1200 activity points, but it is difficult to work out the amber, red and grey bars. At first I thought the people with the grey bar had not played at all, but this theory has been proved wrong now.

UR Staff, please can you let us know what the colours represent? or better still we would like to see the actual points e.g. when we hover are mouse over the bar, the actual points will be displayed.

Great game, great people
19/28
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Saturday 05/11/2011, 07:56

I like the new interface but, I cant save/rename a deck once Ive added cards
20/28
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Saturday 05/11/2011, 07:58

Also, could you make it were we can add XP in the collection management tool? Its convenient... why not max it out?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals