New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

251/257
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 02:50

Allstars:
Alexei - not a top tier card, so running him make be good vs Spyke but weak vs other decks
El Gringo - except he doesnt
Harrow Ld

Bangers:
Fixit
Graff

Fang Pi Clang:
Heitachi

Freaks:
Bogdan
Splata Cr

GHEIST:
Anibal (With revenge)
Draheera
Wardom

you forgot, every GHEIST with 7 power at 3 stars or less

Montana:
Mona
Vito
Desmond

Rescue:
Buckler
Elvira
Hax - lol, but you wouldnt run him
Lothar - and hes not in the vast majority of Rescue decks

Roots:
Gertjan
Noodile Cr
Rico

and every 7 power Roots card at 3 star or less

Sentinel:
Dayton - but he doesnt
John - not really
Tobbie

Ulu Watu:
Zack - lol
Ice Jim - another lol

Uppers
Nellie
and the fat dude

Berzerk:
Elvis
Melanie
Lola Noel

yes, i think we all know.... Spyke is headed to the perma ban list, especially once standard begins since he will have less counters
252/257
TrainWreck94 - Imperator English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 03:27

Will SOMEONE please explain to me why Sledg is permabanned? PM me because i know i wont check this again.
It makes no sense, he is in no way overpowered. He just protects his bonus, there are stronger cards out there. Why is everyone such a pansy when it comes to facing Rescue?
253/257
0_Jess - Titan - $ Gold House $ English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 04:46

Your Ulu Watu is wrong Nellie is Uppers since there are 21 clans in UR and 12 clans have cards that can beat him it's a little more then half also you could use Artus to DR him signifiantly and Edwin can also beat Spyke you are missing a few
254/257
LB Shippal - Titan English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 13:08

Regardless of how many things are wrong with that list, the fact remains--Spyke is more than a force to be reckoned with, he tramples over most of the cards in the game. Very few decks have more than 2 cards that can stop him efficiently, and in a clan where dropping an opponent by chunks of 5 or more is not a problem, Spyke will guarantee an inescapable life gap. Remember this: 4 x 13 = 52. 7 x 8 = 56. Spyke's side can be down by 30% of the pillz of the opponent and still win on an all-pill showdown. That's more than mere superiority--that's just flat out broken.
255/257
) LoA Yellow - Hero - Legends of America English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 07:18

I may have made several mistakes with the list, especially with Sentinel. Sleep deprivation does things to your head. That said, all you've done was take my point drive it further across.
256/257
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 15/04/2012, 11:19

Time for new bans maybe?
Elo is getting frustrating for most players
It's getting a bit imbalanced
most clans get overpowered most are left behind
Perhaps you should return some cards
or add new bans maybe
257/257
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 11/06/2012, 05:40

Yey! Another two weeks of Spyke! I wonder what 90% of ELO players are going to have in there deck?

« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals