- This is a very strong card, one which either wins or forces any 7 power or less card to 3 pill to win. Add to it the ghesit stop ability and it definitely deserves the ban.
- I've never actually seen Toro
played, but dropping an opponents power to 2 below its own is very strong. Add in the clan stop ability and it also deserves the ban.
- A 7/7 which requires 3 pills to beat unless you are 9 power. Add in stop bonus and no surprise there.
- An excellent card, 2 damage or 2 pills... which do you choose? It deserves the ban.
- 7/7 protect bonus of +12... Yeah, its powerful. Yeah, it deserved it to be banned.
- 5/5 damage reducer for Piranas
.. Not sure it deserves the ban. Its definitely annoying and I'm glad to see it gone. And damage reduction doesn't really feel right for the spirit of the Piranas
... They are pill focused, not damage focused.
- Die Arno
Die! I mean... I am glad he is gone. He isn't exactly powerful but he sure is annoying. His lack of power is why he is powerful. Usually you face a deck with everything power 6 ot 7, including multiple damage reducers. The opponent can block with Arno
whenever they want forcing you to waste pills.
- Sarkohm are frequently played as a damage reducing clan. In the spirit of the clan you might as well unban it.