Click here if you forgot your password.

Jokes and Hoaxes

Jokes and Hoaxes
Friday 09/12/2011, 12:26
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Jokes and Hoaxes
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 09/12/2011, 12:26

He went on vacation to a tropical island to relax and get over his depression. Bad idea!! On his return, Bikini Joe Ld is not only still down but meaner than ever before and he’s got a few more tricks up his sleeve. Help the Freaks get Clint City laughing again (with the help of a few custard pies, if needs be).Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before January 8th, 2012.
« Previous123456Next »

41/52
LiquidGold777 - Senior - Goldz Rulez English
Tuesday 13/12/2011, 03:19

@KingOfHeaven
If you think LD mission are boring then don't do it

I like easy mission, since I have a job to do, I can only play at night, good job UR
42/52
Numno - Titan - Blowing Mindz Training English
Tuesday 13/12/2011, 09:34

Very easy misson got the card
43/52
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 13/12/2011, 18:04

These missions are made more easy because it's the second time this card is around. So the people that didn't get him before can get him now. I just see this as an easy 10 credits
44/52
KingOfHeaven - Titan - Carry ON Português
Tuesday 13/12/2011, 23:37

@LiquidGold:

It's 10 free credits. Of course i'm gonna do it. They are still boring though.

and PS: you say "easy", i hear "lazy". Just say'in
45/52
LiquidGold777 - Senior - Goldz Rulez English
Wednesday 14/12/2011, 04:42

@kingofheaven

10 free "lazy" credits, good for you, that's a bless

and PS : you say "boring" , I hear "I got too much free time I don't what to do", just say'in.......
46/52
KingOfHeaven - Titan - Carry ON Português
Wednesday 14/12/2011, 16:41

@LiquidGold:

When should i play Urban-Rivals if not in my free time? Didn't get your point there.

Also, i have a job too, as many players here. Just because you "Like it easy", it doesn't mean easy is better. Or worse for that matter. It's just easy. And i find that kind of easy boring. As i am sure many players do.
So get out of your high horse for a bit, will you?

Yeah.. LD Missions are becoming boring. That's my opinion and feel free to disagree. Though, while i was making a constructive criticism, you were just whining about what i said. Get the difference?

Anyway, to close my point: I like how UR is always trying to innovate and bring us fresh features. Making LD Missions less boring is just one more idea where to improve.
47/52
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 19/12/2011, 17:25

Missions will always be boring no matter what they try to do, there is only so few that they can do. They can only make them shorter or longer but you always have to win a round, a match or try to achieve a goal (win life, poison someone, block damage). That's all there is to it. It doesn't matter if you have to win 20 or 50 matches you can always get to it and complete the missions, and they want to make it so that everybody (even the ones who don't buy clintz) can get the Legendary characters.
48/52
LB Shippal - Titan English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 03:26

I have always thought that they should do some missions where you really have to stretch the game to pull them off. Example: "Inflict 11 damage with a single character while only using a maximum of 4 pillz." It's not very hard to do, game mechanics wise, but it requires choosing a specific team, and setting up circumstances to get a fury off, usually. Beyond that, the opponent has to actually *have* 11 life left in order for it to matter.

These would be things where you only have to do it 1 time to complete the mission, or maybe a *max* of 5 times. That way you really have to work to do them, but if you know what you are doing, you can manipulate the game to pull them off.
49/52
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/12/2011, 02:10

I always find the most annoying missions to be the win a # of rounds with a specificcard, or winning a # of fights with a card. These ones are very time consuming. I recall one having to win 50 fights by knockout with marco, and you get like 50 clintz for it
50/52
Time2Win1 - Veteran - FaZe English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 09:39

Can Vortex be used for the win pillz mission?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals