Click here if you forgot your password.

Obsessions

Obsessions
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Obsessions
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08

Having had her heart broken by Havok when she was in the Sentinel Clan, now all Klawz can think about is killing Chloe. But that’s nothing compared to X-0DUS who is programmed to do just one thing:  kill Lena before she threatens the very future of the Vortex. But with her training and the help of the Pussycats, Lena isn’t going to make things easy for him! Meanwhile Darril has promised champagne to whoever comes out of the fight alive, if the Berzerk Clan hasn’t drunk it all by then that is…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

21/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 22:59

A little bit lazy to write a review lol..

Klawz: I think she is a nice addition, not that strong but not really weak.
I can see some good match up such as against copper or against Piranas
but IMO 6/4 is kinda low especially in GHEIST, most likely it is same as Lorna
they don't want to go overboard and release something that is out of control

but still, I'm waiting for UR to release copy opp bonus in +/- attack and power clans (it would be a massive OP if the card has really good stats)

X-0DUS: now this card is NICE, I like it a good 4 stars for Vortex which has SOA
I don't care if it's courage or not, who give a damn about it
imagine: X-0DUS move first to gain SOA, except you are Pussycats, Roots or GHEIST (which you don't need SOA if GHEIST or Roots!) you cannot reduce his damage, take 6 damage or I will recover 2/3 of my pillz
which one do you prefer? check for you mate (if you understand what I do here..)
I would use him over Dagg

Lena: amazing card, really worth as 5 stars in Pussycats, pure power and damage + protection!
I'm still debating between her and Selina
but I can see how good Lena (against Dr or power manipulation and really lean toward Lena
definitely a staple in every future Pussycats deck

Darril, I like this card, very much remind me or Yu Mei even though he cannot do 1 hit KO however he can do a massive damage for a 2 stars
I would definitely consider him when I need 2nd 2 stars card after Melanie
22/45
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 01:50

X-0DUS is an amazing card, but I think Darril is the star of this release. Very, very solid 2* card, definitely one of the best. His damage potential is great, and even with his ability blocked he does a decent 3 damage that's not subject to DR. What's more, he has great strategic value -- people will either hesitate to put someone with 5+ damage up against him, or pill high to ensure a win.
23/45
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 04:04

Klawz - Finally what GHEIST needed, a third solid 3* for those annoying mono decks, say buh bye Dolly Klawz has officially taken your spot

Lena- Well The card is general is very solid and powerful but you can't help but compare it to other big 5* in Pussycats like Charlie, Louise, Ditha, and Selina. I'd rather use them over her any day.

Darril- Probably the underdog of the release, but by no means bad. His damage potential is really good although I think Melanie and Miho still have up on him. (for those complaining about him being overshadowed, remember the last time an overpowered Berzerk came out...his name was Spyke, say hi)

X-0DUS- People contantly berate on him for being worse than Dagg but i think he is the star of the release and better than Dagg easily. Why? 7/6 for one is by todays standards slightly broken on what stats should be without a drawback. He doesn't have a drawback he has SOA. So what if it's courage? The point is it is a 7/6 SOA with pillz gained back on defeat, so now Vortex finally have a usable soa.

Anyways solid releases, I think previous ones were more overwhelming but they only keep getting better in general, we'll see how the other clans respond to this one.
24/45
DragonSlayers - Titan - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 07:11

How easy is it to get one of the more expesensive newbie cards in a booster pack?
25/45
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 20:08

Yes I know I wrote that I felt that Darril was overshadowed, but have had time to use him some more since then.
I take it back, for a 2 star berserk he is awesome, many a time I have used him as an exellent bluff, and if used right he can wipe out a large portion of your opponents health. I thouroughly enjoy using him in my berserk mono, an I apologise for critising the designers. I havent got spike yet, but I have had the unpleasant experience of fighting him. Please bring out another berserk soon.
26/45
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 01:53

Well,

For Klawz, not quite the best for her ability, but we will see potential from this new ability.
They could even make a nice bonus with this, where theres almost no flaws, except if your oponent has no bonus, or if you had a halfdeck, and you could be up against the rescues

Moving on, theres Darril. I see some use, but i think other 2 * will replace him.

Lena is nice, good stats and nonetheless good counter for good cards. Best part is immunity to damage reduction and Caelus Cr. Almost as good as Fixit, and possibly harrow.

X-odus, i think is overrated. X-odus as a card is great and all, but not sure how he'll go with other Vortex. In elo, ftagn and Butch also have courage, and i don't prefer two courage cards in 1 deck. As for t2, i prefer Shaakarti, merely because of 1 extra damage, and bonus, because there aren't nearly as many counters as sob.
27/45
msg95 - Senior - Depopulate English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 11:57

I know that this has nothing to do with the new cards but...
Can any1 tell me what decides if a card wins a round when both players have the same attack
Just wondering because i always seem to lose
28/45
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Thursday 22/12/2011, 17:15

The number of stars a card have. If a three star card duel with a five star and they end up with the same attack, the three star card will win. If they have the same number of stars, the winner is the character which is played first.
29/45
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 18:55

@msg95/UM_Xword, that is, only if the game is set to no random, otherwise the match relies on % chance
30/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 21:13

@tititoro:
to be Frank, no one use Butch and Fhtagn Ld..
people will use Cyb Lhia, Neloe and C Wing which is more than enough for 2 stars

for T2 I would go for X-0DUS than Shaakarti
why?
how many graks, Uranus and copper in T2?
loads of them and they are really annoying
Shaakarti may get advantage in battle, but graks or Uranus will reduce it to puny 2 damage
while X-0DUS will stay strong with 6 damage (even though has small disadvantage, but X-0DUS would be good as a finisher with 8 pillz for example.)
don't forget copper, Herman, Nellie etc that will make Shaakarti looks really bad

the main advantage of X-0DUS is that he doesn't care what happens win or lose, he will do great, definitely need his SOA, however even without SOA he is also an OK card (7/6 is actually a 5 star stats)
if UR make him 7/6 SOA at level 5 (without courage) will not even gonna complaint

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals