Obsessions

Obsessions
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Obsessions
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08

Having had her heart broken by Havok when she was in the Sentinel Clan, now all Klawz can think about is killing Chloe. But that’s nothing compared to X-0DUS who is programmed to do just one thing:  kill Lena before she threatens the very future of the Vortex. But with her training and the help of the Pussycats, Lena isn’t going to make things easy for him! Meanwhile Darril has promised champagne to whoever comes out of the fight alive, if the Berzerk Clan hasn’t drunk it all by then that is…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

41/45
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/12/2011, 00:21

@thaozal, first, thanks. Secondly, i didn't know the intervals of releases, if any. I figured they were guesses, based of off past releases. Just curiosity i suppose
42/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 30/12/2011, 00:50

@tototoro:
the new card releases are every 2 weeks on Friday around 10-11 in the morning UK time GMT 00

maybe around 6 in the morning in USA depending on where do you live
43/45
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/12/2011, 02:34

@tanto89, first, its tititoro, not tototoro. Thanks, i live along the west coast so who knows... Honestly i guess thats all... Thanks thaozal and tanto!
44/45
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 30/12/2011, 02:38

@Tanto
Just adding on
The cards are released every other friday like you said at Midday. (Greenwich Mean Time, so +0)
So because I live in australia it is around 9.30 pm when they're released for me
p.s. sometimes they're out by an hour or 2
45/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 30/12/2011, 03:27

@Tititoro (make I will make sure this one is right lol..):
oh wow, that's pretty bad mistake, sorry
I type it really fast
yes, I know your name is Tititoro, because it the "I" is really close with "O", I pressed oooo, haha..

I'm in UK right now that's why I know it's around 10 (usually 10, but in past 2 releases it's at 11)

in Indonesia that would be at 4-6 in the afternoon (depending on there is daylight saving or not and if they are late or not, 7 hours differences)

hopefully I can get something good from the new blood pack

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals