The Wonders of Technology

Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59

While Eebiza is able to create lasers well ahead of her time, the technology that brought Magenta back to life is altogether more murky and primeval… And thanks to his bravery and the Rescue clan’s medical know-how, Bucker can go back into combat before having even made a full recovery. But the most wondrous of them all has to be Craho, who has woken up some 4,500 centuries later after having fallen into a frozen lake!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

11/62
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 30/12/2011, 13:01

Buckler.

I love seeing new cards and all of these look awesome.
Thanks UR staff and artists.
12/62
Moe2000 - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Friday 30/12/2011, 13:01

I was expecting a 5 star Rescue
13/62
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 30/12/2011, 13:23

It's great to see Tony Semedo again. I think Craho would make for a decent beginner card
14/62
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 30/12/2011, 14:44

Next time go for Montana!!
15/62
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 30/12/2011, 14:55

Eebiza: Solidifies Junkz's position as one of the premiere pill manipulation clans and erases whatever gain Sentinels made vs. Junkz with Jakson. Has the same base stats as Taham- so she really underscores the question whether Taham's ability is a 1 * improvement over hers. Qubik is still probably better, but she should be played instead of Gibson unless the metagame warrants 2 SOB characters (some combination of All- Star, Vortex, Uppers and Freaks at full strength).

Buckler: People are complaining about him? This is probably only the 2nd character Rescue has gotten that is better than the Uppers' equivalent (Pallack). Considering Elvira is a Rescue staple, and Protection: Damage + Bonus is a mini- SOA and an extra damage.

Craho: He's a 3* Amanie and pretty much on par, and much safer facing GHEIST or Roots. Will solidify Roots' identity as a low price ELO entry clan.

Magenta: Is she misprinted? Since she is the worst new release in a long time. Maybe she was designed to be -6 power (min. 6)? At 6 power Nightmare already have Kenny and Glorg. But it seems like she was more likely modelled after the much overrrated Raeth. Really underscores the superiority of 4* Nightmare vs. 4* Piranas.
16/62
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 30/12/2011, 15:18

I think Magenta is what is called as a control type card. Every card can't be the best, otherwise power creep sets in and every card has to be better than the last for a clan or it will never get played. Urban Rivals has to make cards that are accessible to all players, and cards like Magenta will be easier for a newer player to obtain and use, while keeping power creep in check.
17/62
simon77super - Senior English
Friday 30/12/2011, 15:42

Hahaha look on the main page and the spelled Buckler bucker like so everyone can see
18/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/12/2011, 17:52

Eebiza: a great card. Most people like 8/4's for 4* stats. Well this one is 8/5! Its ability Is moderate, but is probably the best finnisher. Great bluff too. Her high power lets her take on most cards, or us her with minor pillz. Some may not want to fight her. This card is amazing. Then only flaw is damage, but it would be overpowered for a 4* if it was.
9.5/10

Magenta is intersting. 6 power isn't very good for offense of a 4*, but for some, even Troompah the 5* can be good. Her ability isn't quite up to snuff, but ok. Good enough, but i think she'll go very cheap on the market.

Buckler: power is low, damage is high. However, if you feel attack +8 is = to power +2, his bonus max powered should be able to take on 7 powered cards. Great as a power reduction or damage reduction counter alike. Hey, its much better than Katrina!
8.5/10

Craho: a very interesting card. Some say like Amanie, in which is very true, but Amanie has double gain and one less damage. Amanie is a great counter for damage reduction(as if she had any), while Craho... Well we'll see. I feel he wont be as useful as Wakai, Sentogan, or Krash. 9/10.

Decent release. I feel that Eebiza is the star of the release, probably intended to boost the use of Junkz as a pillz clan, but once Piranas get one, hoho, steal there thunder.
19/62
The-B3st23 - Senior English
Friday 30/12/2011, 19:23

These cards are so expensive D:
20/62
sanitanielu3 - Veteran English
Friday 30/12/2011, 22:10

Hmmm, i was expecting a bzerk...lol..

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals