Click here if you forgot your password.

Ghastly Vengeance

Ghastly Vengeance
Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
126 messages
Ghastly Vengeance
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28

After having seen his plans foiled by Scott Ld, Jaxx Ld realized he couldn’t take on the might of the Rescue clan all alone, so he's joined the GHEIST to better disseminate his evil ways. He can now have his ghastly revenge and is planning to start by wrecking havoc in Clint City. Could you help him do that?Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 5th.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

41/126
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:39

Oh lol just realized all 6's
42/126
D4mi4n - Hero English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:48

It works.. Thanks ericau!!
43/126
Bemontokz - Imperator - Goldz Rulez English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:50

So many people using GHEIST deck for now that 1st mission is hard to accomplish
Better lie down for a while now, using other decks also help you and other people
44/126
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:01

Not that good...
I think I'm going to get Travis before him.
45/126
sampert_MOB - Imperator - Masters of Battle Deutsch
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:10

Worked for me too, thx ericau!!
46/126
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:20

Greetings.

Thanks for the reminder on the market tip, folks. I don't believe it needs to be a 'poison' card specifically, but it does need to be a GHEIST card that you only have one of in your collection. (If someone knows for certain, I'd love to hear it.) At the point when it "comes back" into your collection, the game searches for any related missions it can unlock.

For anyone who feels their own computer/browser's limitations are the responsibility of UR - Most browsers allow you to INCREASE your cache size. Thus, if you don't wish to reset your own cache as frequently, you may simply devote more memory to it. Again, since I am neither on customer support nor a tech guru, I'd generally refer you to CS if you need help on how to do this.

When anyone, mod or otherwise, suggests you contact CS, it's not just a 'pass the buck' situation. It's quite often a "Hey, if you actually try this, you might find they have a legitimate answer that I simply don't know about" situation. Sure, that requires actual involvement on someone's part, and it's much easier to lay complaints at the feet of others actually putting forth constructive efforts to help, but hey. It's an option. ;-]

Daigon
47/126
IM Hartomesh - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:24

"Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her."

So Jaxx seems to be another Joao in disguise?
48/126
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:47

Jaxx Ld is understandably disappointing, another staple 4* for GHEIST would be bad. Still, I'm a little let down that only Bonnie Ld and in a way Travis Ld have something legendary about their usefulness.

Who's left to get their LD still? FPC, Skeelz, Roots, and Berzerk?
49/126
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:49

~Jaxx Ld~ if anyone wants to see jaxx full and everything see here
50/126
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 06/01/2012, 17:32

What can I say, thanks for the LD and congrats to the genius who came up with the missions. Yes, I am full of this situation. Here's a suggestion for Roots LD: "Remove 1000 Pillz using a Roots Character."
Oh wait, what? Roots do not have - pillz? And even if they did they would counter each other? Not my problem dude.

Poison Mission: I just lost a bunch of games going all-in with Dolly or Ludmilla. 20 poison, not that big of a deal when I did not encounter GHEIST.
Remove life mission on the other hand is plain stupid. I do not know if it works with other -life character (altough I guess it should) because I did not have the luxury of actually encountering a non-GHEIST user.

Remember: "Remove 1000 pillz with a Roots character" for the mission of the year.

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals