Art and Violence

Art and Violence
Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Art and Violence
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03

After playing more and more violent rock music, to the point of it becoming inaudible, Lizzy’s now decided to use her guitar in an even more aggressive way. Meanwhile, Morgan has chosen to put his photographic talents in the employ of law and order and hopes one day to uncover enough proof to arrest Desmond, who’s a lot more talented at killing than he is at art. Quite the opposite of Gerald, who’ll only fight if you criticize his cooking!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

31/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/01/2012, 03:10

Allright, my review.

Lizzy, great card. Virtually this card can be thought of as a 9/8, which is amazing stat wise. 9.5/10

Morgan helps Sentinel elo greatly. Before we were limited to lethane and Tobbie. Both had purposes, but it was hard making a deck that had so many staples. This will be a very widely used card. 9.5/10.

That Montana guy, i wish he had more damage, but makes for a good edd replacement. 9/10

As for the pig, my least favorite of the release, is still of some use, although i prefer Scopica or Nyema over him. 8/10
32/80
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/01/2012, 04:39

Lizzy - Solid, but compared to Nahema, she isn't amazing life-gap wise. 8/10
Morgan - A good release for Sentinel. Nothing else to say. 7.5/10
Desmond - Probably the best card of this release. Really strong and solid, he will make Montana much stronger in ELO, and he's a good replacement for the now expensive Edd Cr. 9.5/10
Gerald - He's versatile and has great damage, but Jungo already has tons of strong 3*'s. Probably will be good for newbies though since he's common. 7/10
33/80
AU-AuToBoTs - Hero - Aussie Uprising English
Saturday 14/01/2012, 08:27

Just looked at the sign I'd there a new artist never seen that sign
34/80
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Saturday 14/01/2012, 14:23

Next release should include a Piranas type 5
35/80
Saturday 14/01/2012, 14:36

Plus a Leader
i am so looking forward to a new Leader
36/80
Saturday 14/01/2012, 16:36

@thawinner011, i'm pretty sure we're not getting and more leaders
37/80
Saturday 14/01/2012, 22:16

You sure?damn it would rock
38/80
dizzzyy {RW} - Titan - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Sunday 15/01/2012, 00:16

@thawinner:
a new Piranas type 5? Bloodh, Ahkab, Dalhia are enough, or? And don't forget Sliman, Selma, Pesth. 1 new damage reducer would be nice (Ulrich ban sucks). At lvl 2. Or something like Raeth at lvl 3. 6-7 Power, 3-4 Damage, 6 Attack manipulation. That would rock.
39/80
DarthTx - Hero - The Trend English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 05:12

@Dizzzyy I'd like to see a new DR for Piranas, but even more so I'd like to see a copy:bonus for Piranas. The new ability would be quite nice on a Stop Opp Bonus Clan, ideally a 4* where good stats would be justified without taking up too much space. And since Nightmare got a recent release and are undoubtedly stronger in the 4* department than Piranas... Wishful thinking, but not necessarily unreasonable. As for a mini Raeth, there's already Taljion with 6 power, 4 damage, and 12 attack manip. He's mono only, sure, but I doubt the staff will come out with an overall lesser card just for a non mono option.
40/80
Sunday 15/01/2012, 05:56

I figured out what Junkz needs. An soa counter

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals