Art and Violence

Art and Violence
Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Art and Violence
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03

After playing more and more violent rock music, to the point of it becoming inaudible, Lizzy’s now decided to use her guitar in an even more aggressive way. Meanwhile, Morgan has chosen to put his photographic talents in the employ of law and order and hopes one day to uncover enough proof to arrest Desmond, who’s a lot more talented at killing than he is at art. Quite the opposite of Gerald, who’ll only fight if you criticize his cooking!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

41/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 06:13

In terms of what id like from Piranas, id like a dr, of course it may make them op'd. If they really wanted them op'd, theyd give it these stats:

7/5, ****, ability is support attack + 4. If none of these perhaps we will see a new finnisher?

I disagree with a t2 copy bonus. Scary when facing another sob clan... Poison is not necessary either... I would would either like to see a
7/5, ****, -4 opp damage min 2,
7/6, ***** protection power and damage,
Or a 7/7 *****, -2 opponent power min, basically anything 5 or less. Seems to early for a finnisher
42/80
DarthTx - Hero - The Trend English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 07:50

@ Tititoro Piranas are, at the moment, not a very strong T2 clan at all, and likely never will be. In game modes without any sort of bans, the old clans who have the truly OP cards will have the advantage here. That could change, but Piranas' strength is in their low star cards, not their high cards.

As such, a high level pirana card will likely see more play as a big card in an ELO or T1 deck, rather than a part of a T2 Card. So while yes, a high level copy: bonus card wouldn't cut it in T2, it could be a useful card in elo or t1, where the meta is less straight forward. I mean there are plenty of decks which throw in stop cards, which are only useful against 2/21 clans and cards with a specific type of ability. A copy bonus card for Piranas would prove useful against 18/21, which is far more versatile.
43/80
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 10:28

What UR problem with Leaders?
its one of the most awesome clan and i really wish they add new edition.
Maybe a reverse ability Ashigaru or reverse Eyrik will be great.

Just killing the clan with no new member is just too cruel.
44/80
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 13:14

If Piranas get a dr it would have to be around the stats of Lolly or it would just make them even more op.... on that note why on earth are Nightmare so fricking good :O theyre everywhere and i hate them > feed them cards like Katrina in future releases haha
45/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 19:51

@_wise_, agreed, but if i were ur, id want more elo Uppers cards.

@Darth, in t2, dhalia, Bloodh, akhab, Selma, Pesth, etc definitely is enough for t2. Even then, Scubb and Katan play an excellent addition for t2. They don't seem to be strugglig. The reason i don't prefer a copy bonus is that although it would be nice against, say Montana, it would be better off with something more stable. Attack, protection power and damage, and what not would be extremely stable against all clans.

@princekhil, leaders are not a viable clan within themself, as their bonus acts as a penalty towards the leaders. It is then added to other decks to strengthen them, which is why ur doesn't want to add more. If we got 1 like every coyple releases, then they wouldn't be nearly as special.
46/80
Monday 16/01/2012, 10:48

I beliave once a year is satysfying ebough
47/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 16/01/2012, 13:16

Leaders isnt actually a clan though, its induviduals who are awesome fighters and decided to go lone wolf.
They just happen to be placed under the Leader icon, so that people can find them :o maybe thats why the bonus on every Leader card negates other leaders abilitys, but hey if you want to mono a "leaders" clan be my guest.
I do agree though a few new leaders would be a great addition, I like the reverse Ashigaru idea but what about a Leader with poison or revenge?
48/80
Monday 16/01/2012, 14:43

Leader with defeat : 2 life
and she look like boss in Silent Hill
that would be cool

1 life also can
49/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 16/01/2012, 16:09

Yeah a female pyramid head character would be awesome, I completely agree with that.
50/80
Monday 16/01/2012, 16:55

That would be epic!!
then i will be very happy.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals