The Greatest challenge

The Greatest challenge
Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Greatest challenge
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00

After his earth-shattering arrival in the rings of Clint City, you would have thought Harrow Ld had nothing left to prove. But his technique is no longer a secret and a number of opponents think they can beat him at his own game. Could you coach him so he triumphs once more against his rivals?Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 19th.
« Previous1234567Next »

11/70
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Friday 20/01/2012, 14:44

@Orpheus WHAT ABOUT Dudley Ld he was next in line not harrow dies that mean I have to wait another month for Dudley
12/70
Lord Plague - Legend - Second 2 None English
Friday 20/01/2012, 15:19

You can also unlock the missions by simply playing a match - any match
at the end of the match, message pops up and says 'new mission unlocked'

I don't think it should be called 'technical ineptitude'
the game simply checks for new missions at certain times:
such as when new cards are obtained, or at the end of a match
13/70
{UE} Piranga - Senior - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 20/01/2012, 15:50

Selling an All-Star card is not working for me like it had for the Jaxx missions last month.
14/70
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:20

It's easy for you to say when you have more than half the card collection and a high level player. LDs are supposed to be accessible to every regardless of level and the missions are reasonable hard for anyone past level 20.
15/70
Senrubo - Imperator - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:47

Anyone else realize that this is the least assossiacted with the clan? only one mission that requires all-stars, the previous ones at least had two (rounds and damage) and one based on clan bonus (if applicabe: ie Pills for Vortex or reduced for Pussycats), but this one only has one
16/70
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:49

Lol these are not even remotely hard missions i mean come on u only need to use the All Stars for 1 mission...........the title is false advertisement XD
17/70
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:50

@auzzie knight Dudley already had a second time. Hopper is next in line, Dobbs, Lois and Fhtagn are also next before Dudley
18/70
XC Oxen 32 - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:03

Finally the boss is back
19/70
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:06

The only boring thing around here, yet again is all the whiners... nobody other than you guys cares so go complain on facebook or something.
20/70
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:22

Just to clarify my last post, that was @KuriosJason, I forgot the @ part. Though frankly it applies to all the whiners.
Quit being such killjoy snobs, seriously.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals