Click here if you forgot your password.

Intensive Preparations

Intensive Preparations
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
Intensive Preparations
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37

There’s some serious training going down in Clint City! Anakrohm has been selected to be a pilot for the Sakrohm and is undergoing intensive training. Kazayan is preparing for his final confrontation with Heitachi. Bubbles has perfected an aquatic fighting technique that he alone masters. And if you need to keep the crowds out of these training events, just ask Wyre to deck out the joint in barbed wire!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

2/38
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:41

Umm Wyre isn't obtainable in packs yet o.O
3/38
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:41

I don't see Wyre in the NB pack list of available characters.
4/38
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:51

5/38
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:53

If you want to check out their final arts and abilities check out Intensive Preperations
6/38
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 27/01/2012, 12:01

Anakrohm 3* 6/4 Copy Bonus
Kazayan 4* 7/4 -3 Opp Life, min 0
Bubbles 4* 6/6 Defeat: Recover 1 pillz out of 2
Wyre 3* 7/3 SOA

I like Anakrohm even tough he is in Sakrohm and Murray/Uranus come before him and I am excited with Kazayan. Bubbles has a lot of competition and will see little play, whilst Wyre is useful, but has some competition in the likes of Trish and maybe Jane Ramba/Archibald.
7/38
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 27/01/2012, 12:25

Officially 800 Cards!
Congrats UR team
8/38
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 27/01/2012, 12:29

Good release with useful cards thank you UR staff
9/38
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/01/2012, 12:37

Anakrohm is ok I guess, but I would still use Sigma and Murray over him. Just for their raw power. Then duh Uranus for the huge DR.

Kazayan I really really like, he's pretty much a upgraded Oxen. Yes Nellie and Maurice are still great cards, so it will be hard. He can sneak pass some DR which could really help the whole, Two hit KO mindset people play Uppers with. Also love he's a play on Kazuya from tekken, now we have father and son.

Bubbles won't be taking blassters spot anytime soon, and I still like SoB from Chlora, but I guess he could be useful.

Wyre Isn't super bad, a SoA at level 3 is always welcome, and he is pretty much a 7/5. I still like Jane and Nahomi, but if you needed/wanted more SoA he works.
10/38
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/01/2012, 15:23

Anakrohm: decent staple... But id go with Murray and Ngrath first...
8/10

Kazayan: pretty good. Beats out most Uppers 4 stars... Maybe id choose Nellie and Maurice first...
8/10

Bubbles: the Bangers are getting more and more pillz cards... Good way to replace blaaster, but id still take him... And maybe Vermyn N... Nice finnisher though! 9/10

Wyre: idk if this was what La Junta needed. To be honest, it doesn't seem to be as good as jane ramba, or Trish but good if youd like a Bryan alternative. 8/10

Not the best release... But its decent

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals