Click here if you forgot your password.

Hard Riders

Hard Riders
Friday 03/02/2012, 13:17
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
71 messages
Hard Riders
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 03/02/2012, 13:17

The Fire Angels hit the town! Sylvia Ld jumps aboard with Boyle for a spin around town that will leave Clint City in tatters. The other clans had better hold on tight! So jump on your bike and race at their sides, but be sure not to let anything or anyone stop you in your missions!Sylvia Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 4th.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/71
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 05:20

Berzerk's ELO halfdeck is argueabely (and yes im arguing) the best halfdeck that you can actually make in ELO mode
Sypke/Elvis/Lola/Melanie is a PERFECT halfdeck with virtually no flaws at all...every card supports each other its insane!!!!
So umm id say they are a very top tier clan
even without Spyke their halfdeck is 'good' not 'perfect'
52/71
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 10:34

Yeah, except the other clan requires 3 2*'s and a 3 *... besides, what if you don't get them.?
53/71
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 12:10

No, it doesn't... o.O
Spyke/Elvis/Lola/Melanie is 13* total... that means you still have room for 12*, right?
54/71
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 12:23

Spyke 4
Elvis 4
Lola 3
Melanie 2

4+4+3+2 = 13

Where did you learn to count tititoro?
55/71
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 17:30

You better pill up or 8 damage going your way.
and she only level 3
worst ld???
i Don,t think so.Totally agreed she is beatable but not a meh card.
56/71
Monday 06/02/2012, 00:55

Oh dang, i majorly miscalculated, lol. Yeah, i suppose its good... Except maybe up against GHEIST... But then the major threats are banned(but then again so is Spyke). Although, Vortex have some good ones too. It'd be a shame not to have C Wing, Cyb Lhia, and Deea, which is only 7 stars. People still have Neloe, for a DR, or fthagn ld, if you wanted a card to level out cyb lhias poison, and gain life to compensate losing with Neloe... Marty is like Bonnie Ld... Except easier to get, deals 4 damage, and although has 6 power/ no sob, can gain more pillz when pilled more on. That'd be 10 *'s there. Howeer, you may want to level out halfdeck *'s. In terms of 4 stars, Dagg and x-odus are useful. 3 pillz on Dagg provides 33 attack, and if he loses, regains his pillz. If you feel this is covered through Deea, then theres x-odus, who can stop abilities, and crack some skulls. For a cheap 11 *'s, you can easily make it halfdeck compatible. Of course there is throwing in a 5*. Dregn is amazing, those who disagree have to be new to te game, otherwise youmay want to check again. Sekutor takes a hit, tries to ko opponent, and if he fails, he regains pillz...

Lol, who knows maybe we should combine then!
57/71
Monday 06/02/2012, 01:04

I think i counted Spyke/Elvis twice.

@princekhlil, yes, a large impact, but it is extremely weak in all other categories. 1, it is ment to play in elo, so unless if the 3 * is strong, it'll be eaten alive by 2 *'s(for example Puff... Or Tula for that matter...
2, it has 6 power, its from an impact clan, and the ability doesn't help combat... This card struggles against many other cards... Most of all, its not even from a pillz clan, yet there are many otherimpact cards that work well with high pillz. I hate to say it, but this card will lose many fights in elo... Besides, id go with many others: Rudy, Lola, Lola Noel, or even Norman...

So iguess that sums it up...
Oh, i'm to lazy to change it, when i said Elvis/Spyke, i meant Lola. I looked at Spyke, figured 4*, and so on
58/71
DisownedAngel - Master English
Monday 06/02/2012, 02:51

Just got her... she is pretty good
59/71
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 06/02/2012, 16:02

Sylvia for miss clint city 2012... lol im just kidding I was surprised nobody had already wrote it.
60/71
flippadeck - Veteran - Our last breath English
Tuesday 07/02/2012, 02:14

Im just wondering how the fluff they get a LD card before the Skeelz. the students get no love

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals