Click here if you forgot your password.

Non-Stop Show Time

Non-Stop Show Time
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Non-Stop Show Time
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04

There’s certainly lots to do and see in Clint City tonight. On TV, Clint Sport Channel is broadcasting the exploits of Sigurd, the competition level wood-cutter. In the streets, Ranesh is preaching Cortez' good word through the force of his punches. And while Varoslav and his music-loving rabbit are rounding up the crowds for the Freaks’ show, Kalder prefers to work in the shadows, looking for hidden treasure while everyone else is otherwise occupied... Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/53
DarthTx - Hero - The Trend English
Friday 10/02/2012, 12:17

I find this release a little concerning, to be honest. Not the cards themselves: going by the current rules, all except Kalder are some sort of useful. But with the announcement of standard about a week ago, it raises questions about whether the UR staff is really dedicated to the issue of balance in UR: Berzerk, a clan which will have all twenty something of its cards make it to standard mode, gets another release. All Stars receives another 5 star, of which they already have 2 making it to standard and possibly only one 3* that will make the cut. Kalder will be one of likely 3 2*s to make the cut for Piranas, and has a very shaky ability in a clan which doesn't back up the ability with its bonus. Varoslav seems the only sensible release with Standard in mind, and even he will serve as the 4th 3* available, though I'd personally take him over Bikini Joe Ld or Karmov.

I might be overlooking some important facts and I'm just worrying for nothing, but this release did not help the case that standard will have good clan balance.
12/53
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Friday 10/02/2012, 13:06

Yeah, I saw this release and immediately thought about standard too. Kalder, as bad as he is, is about to be a staple in standard as the Piranas are about to find themselves really screwed on the two star front.

The All Stars card stinks because All Stars really needed a 2 or 3 star card to round out the line up in standard, not another 5.

With Standard coming and Berserk all in they need to lay off the Berserk and Vortex for a few releases.

The Freek is really good. He'll be a staple in standard for the next 2 years until he cycles out.

Overall this is a troubling release when you think about the fact that Standard is coming very very soon.
13/53
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 10/02/2012, 13:46

Spyke wont make it to standard darthtx
14/53
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Friday 10/02/2012, 14:18

15/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/02/2012, 15:29

Sigurd: 6 power is remotely decent for an all star, as displayed by El Gringo. Attack plus 6? Decent. The main benefactor of the card is 8 danage. He plays a large threat...
9/10

Ranesh: 6/6, perhaps decent for a 4*. Attack plus 12? Nice. Interestin, but not what we were looking for...
9.5/10

Cant remember the Freaks one's name...: 7/3? Common amongst 3*'s. Ability wise is nice, pillz reduction. I prefer Olga... Maybe Mira or Piotr, but nice release.
10/10

The Piranas one: 4/4? That means it sucks. I do have to say that his bonus will help him meet par offense towards impact cards. Better than he appears, i may see some use for him...
6/10
16/53
E10din - Titan English
Friday 10/02/2012, 16:42

Kalder will be useful come standard, when mono Piranas need another 2*. tbh he's better than Tula against 8 power cards, and better than her against a 7 power with attack manipulation.

Sigurd looks good, but i'd rather have Dallas

Ranesh can be good, but tbh i wouldn't use him

Varoslav is a force to be reckoned with, and will ease the transition of Freaks into standard.
17/53
sanitanielu3 - Veteran English
Friday 10/02/2012, 23:07

18/53
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/02/2012, 23:22

Kalder looks good for Piranas... odd that Piranas keeps getting damage cards with Ector Coleridge and this guy ... starting to look like a two hit ko clan? with bluffs like dahlia and Hawkins.. the may actually make a decent dt list
19/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 00:48

I have to say that i think i underrated the new 2*. when i think about it, he can be a nice counter for just about any impact card
20/53
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 05:23

...lumberjack is a sport?!? So many other sports UR hasn't touched upon! Next All Star should be a cricket player

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals