Non-Stop Show Time

Non-Stop Show Time
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Non-Stop Show Time
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04

There’s certainly lots to do and see in Clint City tonight. On TV, Clint Sport Channel is broadcasting the exploits of Sigurd, the competition level wood-cutter. In the streets, Ranesh is preaching Cortez' good word through the force of his punches. And while Varoslav and his music-loving rabbit are rounding up the crowds for the Freaks’ show, Kalder prefers to work in the shadows, looking for hidden treasure while everyone else is otherwise occupied... Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

31/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 07:11

Wasnt mine, cant remember who posted it though
32/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 13:45

Kolos in new blodd = 5k Kolos lol.
33/53
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Tuesday 14/02/2012, 18:59

I's say say at least 10K = just look at Spyke, he never went lower than 13K in his whole time in NB
34/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 15/02/2012, 12:46

True. Kolos would probally be between 10 - 20k
35/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 16/02/2012, 06:00

Seeing as he's the most famous card in the game(or at least according to the votes for the figure), that would mean with more fame makes more moolah
36/53
Thursday 16/02/2012, 07:29

One thing that i really liked about this release though, is how the bios can open up for more cards. For Varoslav, maybe we could get his Bunny with perfect pitch as a Jungo.
Ranesh mentioned some Sakrohm god, in which opens up this, "sarkh".
As for the Piranas guy, although it is vague-er, it could be related to a future Nightmare-to recover the pendant sold by Arawaka for some reason, or Montana- to reclaim the treasures to be stollen by him. It is to my belief in addition to new cards, UR is trying to keep there card ideas out there.

I will say that i am both excited, and afraid to face the next Piranas. Likewise the day Uppers becomes DEVASTATING for mono(powerful in mono, stronger for halfdecks). Come next Vortex 4*, i hope there will be a new choice for them. I'd love to have another good one, so that their prices may go down.

One things however, i know is coming for us... UR will give us something unexpected
37/53
Thursday 16/02/2012, 07:37

@soundtrack-hw-, how would that work exactly? Like it would replace getting new cards?
Or like in addition, maybe have another pack like newblood where just like every week or 2 they put cards already released in this new pack, old gets out; like a re-run pack? Might have interesting results. Ur would need to be careful about not making any ones in the pack go cr, and peoplewould then use it as a hint for speculations of cr, something i doubt UR would want ):. Excellent idea, but may need more details
38/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Thursday 16/02/2012, 13:12

@ tititoro
It could replace regular released, or it could be done every second week (like normal releases) but possibly only 2 at a time. You're right about them having to be careful, hopefully they will do it once or twice and i thin it is possible. After all a mod praised it somewhere in the announcements.
Although, I'm unclear on whether when a card gets 2 years old is it removed from standard? or are they just setting a borderline?
39/53
Wakshaani - Legend English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 06:56

Uppers remain the best deck in the game, however. Losing some of the Big Guns, but, man oh man, they still have *such* a selection of hard-hitting death machines...

I don't know how you can beat 'em, truth be told.
40/53
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Monday 20/02/2012, 00:33

Finally got around to checking out the release....damn you telstra for crashing my net......

Ranesh....Hey look its Ghoub with one more possible dmg and revenge....on par with Revok id say (who i dont really like)
However this brings in a new field of thinking...geez Berzerk is a strong clan, they now have uber counters to SOA and SOB with this card destroying the latter.
Cortez/Norman/Elvis/Melanie tears GHEIST and Roots a new one and Elvis/Lola/Miho/Ranesh stomps down SOB....i love Berzerk

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals