Click here if you forgot your password.

Home sweet home

Home sweet home
Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Home sweet home
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01

The main thing in life is to find a place you feel comfortable. In the future, Qorah used to sift through the ruins of Clint City, while in the present she is helping to annihilate it. Yoshida has infiltrated the Monastery of the Fang Pi Clang to find out more about Kinjo's techniques. Todd, the toad-child, has finally found his place at the Skeelz Academy. And the mysterious Aquanis surfboard, in the shape of a shark, is very happy to have been found by Eddie!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678910Next »

31/92
irishgonzo - Master - Non Compos Mentis English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 10:13

Anyone else see that in the discriptions they all hint at other people(perhaps for future release)...
Eddie has the aquanis people.
Qorah has her professor.
Yoshida has her secret master.

Todd is such a bad frog I guess nobody wants to be his friend!
32/92
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 11:58

Todd would have been USEABLE with min1 and BETTER with min 0....... lets be honest with a min of 5 he ihas no use, standard or not
33/92
TenshiNoYami - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 13:08

Why do the Fang Pi Clang cards are at the top prices? Comparing with other clans, they almost have 3 or 4 times higher prices than the other..For example X-0DUS would be a top release for Vortex and it costs only half of a Tsubame..
34/92
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 18:05

@Tenshi I sold my FPC card at a high price and then the prices eventally drop and then they are around the same
35/92
slong connery - Master English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 19:31

Eddie is going to be one off those cards that is just going to go up in value. With a power of 10 and an ability to HEAL UP TO 13 with only four stars. He is going to be right up there with Numar or even better. The ulu's just introduced a great add to their struggling clan.
36/92
lightball20 - Imperator English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 21:02

@tititoro
no i did not forget those two cards i said standard wise which unless it changed is the past 2 years, ulu water only had Numar and now Eddie come out in the past two years, and those two are two of their oldest 4*
37/92
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 26/02/2012

Just curious -- how would everybody feel about Todd if he was a 7/1 +4 damage?
38/92
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 04:53

@Slong Connery
Hes a common...Numar is a rare. He wont be at Numar's price
39/92
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 07:06

@lightball20, gotcha. Still need to get the rules for that.

@TenshiNoYami, the only valuable ones are Fei, Yoshida, Tsubame, and their crs.

Crs is obvious

Fei is well worthy of 10000

Yoshida is farely new

Forgot Kuei, whom also deserves his price

And as for Tsubame, in addition to almost never being banned, gets a sweet 9 damage. In elo, the remander life would be 5, which is very easy to get in elo. This alose might make her seem really powerful, but lets assume Timber were on the field. Potential 1-hit ko. Not to mention her ability makes it so if she lost with 12 pillz, she regains8, lethal enough to win a fight.

I find this as one of the most powerful cards in the game

@_wise_, not necessarily. Min 4 would be useful to ko with chiara, Praxie, Sandro, and Lorna.

@irishgonzo, thats exactly what i said about previous release(except, different cards and relations.). Although in this release i doubt that Eddie really hints anything(similar bios maybe). Yoshida and Qorah perhaps. Last release better represented it. Varoslavs rabbit had a name, and could represent Jungo too. Ranesh as i recall had some sakrohmian god. I honestly cant recall the others. I would however have liked to see a relation in bios between Zeke and Todd though...

@slong connery, not necessarily. For one thing, hes tricky to use with lifegain, and there isnt much dr to support him. 10 power is nice, but then again, Nanook and Serena/tanman got that so it is unnecessary. Max 13. Woopty do, +1 life then regular in t2. When his ability is stopped, all he has is 3 damage. 4 makes a difference. However the biggest reason why he(probably) wont rack in as many clintz is rarity. Numar is rare, Eddie is common. Its all these traits that count
40/92
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 23:47

@slong connery, and Ulu Watu isn't struggling. Only clans that are is Roots, and some will say the Leader. For me its kind of a different ball park

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals