Click here if you forgot your password.

Mission: Freedom

Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57

After having fought against the Vortex in her hometown of Balgenheim, Naja Ld has come to Clint City to join La Junta. Armed with her field experience, she prepares to lead the expeditions of the city's clans against Dregn and his allies. Help her in her missions against the troops of the future to defend Clint City’s freedom! Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 1st.
« Previous1234567Next »

41/62
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 21:44

QEFD doesn't work here as no one even mentioned standard.
Besides, La Junta still has Wyre, Archibald, Laura, and Nahomi available. No one will ever use Naja Ld, but feel free to use her if you like.
Judging by the looks of most of these LD's, we know UR messed up when they called collectors as such. These LD's are the true CRs, and CRs are the true legendaries (most of them, Terry Cr, Amiral Py Cr? meh)
42/62
Seeker01 - Senior English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 22:12

How do you beat the mission
43/62
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 03/03/2012, 23:30

I finally get to go on a real computer (rather than my just my UR-web-limited iPhone) So...
here's the link to the event with all my most current public listing of "where most of the UR characters got their name from."

deleted

The character parodies thread (where the UR characters derive their name) is located in the Polski comment section of the event. I intend to use the S.L.U.G. Fest event to function as an extension of the more current news my present stickied threads are lacking. So if you want a more up to date look of "The History of UR," Level Reference Chart, UR Int'l News Archive, or Character Parodies... please join the event to stay in touch with this info.

To reiterate, the SLUGFEST event will function as an extension of the public threads, not as replacements for the stickied threads. Enjoy!
44/62
flippadeck - Veteran - Our last breath English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 00:10

What bothers me is that the Skeelz are an older clan and the guys in charge won't just come out and announce that they hate the Skeelz and are trying to boost every clan while treating the Skeelz like redheaded stepkids. I hate that they sneak around giving other clans LDs even though the Skeelz have been around longer and have been given a pretty sloppy handful of cards with the last few releases.(Snowflake the huge exception)
45/62
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 02:12

Only two clans that have come out after Skeelz, Vortex and Berserk. I would consider them pretty new actually. And are you really going to claim that the developers secretly hate the Skeelz, I mean really?
46/62
benjamin9099 - Novice - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 03:40

Flippadeck- As you can see by the order of releases, they are releasing the LD's from the most commonly used clans first. And since noone uses Skeelz, they haven't released the LD yet.
47/62
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 05:17

Like Sylvia she is a setup for 2 turn kill
48/62
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 13:39

Ur keeps mentioning Balgenheim in character bios now....I wonder if they are going to make a clan based on this small town.
49/62
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 14:34

That would be really cool they could be the first members of the resistance.
50/62
flippadeck - Veteran - Our last breath English
Monday 05/03/2012, 04:26

Benjamin9099 -More people had to have used Skeelz than berserk. What about all the time between the two clans releases? Both newer Clans already have an Ld. Your logic is flawed.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals