Click here if you forgot your password.

Mission: Freedom

Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57

After having fought against the Vortex in her hometown of Balgenheim, Naja Ld has come to Clint City to join La Junta. Armed with her field experience, she prepares to lead the expeditions of the city's clans against Dregn and his allies. Help her in her missions against the troops of the future to defend Clint City’s freedom! Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 1st.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/03/2012, 17:14

It's been so long since hopper... But kreenk is ok.

I want hopper in my collection because she is one of the jungo's usable 4*'s. Buba is mono only(pretty much), hopper is ok, and sylth is perma banned. I don't like Eggman, so my only choice really is Niva
62/62
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 16:07

Kinda rare to see 2 "x=x opp." cards out in the same month, let alone 2 3-star legendaries. Kinda sad that one of them had to be the best and the other had to be outclassed heavily by arguably every other 3-star in their clan.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals