I've finally made some updates done to the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me). Let me know what you think.
* Updated the look and feel of the site
* Deck builder preview shows you which cards you're missing
* See what formats decks are valid for (i.e. T1, T2, and ELO)
* Shorter "share this deck" links in deck builder (old links still work)
Coming Very Soon:
* Searchable deck list that can be filtered to suit your needs
* Mission database and check-list
Current Site Features (for those of you don't know about the site):
* Search card database by any feature (name, clan, power, damage, level, ability, bonus, price, etc.)
* Sort card lists by potential profit/loss if sold at current market value
* Graphs of character price history over time
* See your recent trades for each character as well as profit/loss
* Deck builder to help you plan decks for various formats whether or not you own all of the cards.
* Securely link this site to your official Urban Rivals account
* Live player information for registered users (e.g. clintz balance, level, etc)
* Import your collection from the official site to easily see what cards you have, and which ones you're missing.
* Set decks on this site as your current in-game deck if you own all the cards.
Don't forget to vote for "My Urban Rivals - DB, Deck Builder, Etc." on the official fan site page: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/fansites.php
Awesome! I'm a big fan.
I'd love to see some more search filters as well. Specifically price ranges and release date ranges. Also, the abilities Heal and Copy Bonus should be searchable.
Thanks for the reminder about searching for copy and heal. I've added them as searchable. I made Copy a prefix in case they add copy ability or something later on. I'll also look into searching by price and release date.
I may make the card filter collapsed by default so it takes up less room, and only show when you click to expand it or when you have filters applied. Thoughts?
Next step: deck lists.
Keep the suggestions coming.
I just got the rough cut of the deck list implemented (http://urban-rivals.me/ur/deck). It'll fill out as people create more 8 card decks in the deck builder.
I've still got to add reviews and more filtering, but for now, you can filter by format and clans, and sort by level, damage, and power.
More to come.
I really like how your site lets me sort the cards according to release date and while only showing ones I don't have. It lets me quickly see which new bloods I still need to get and view all their prices at once.
Played around for a few minutes, definately looks like an incredibly well put together site. Bookmarked for future.
Well done sir.
My UR got off? im feel so sad when i try to acess and it gives me 500 error =/
ITS A AMAZING SITE U GOT THERE!
Yeah same here but i bet its amazing
and maybe an idea for the website would be to add a card idea to the bottom of every clan page so that the creator of U.R can see it and probably get a good idea from what the players want
Regarding the 500 error.
Same problem here. I hope they'll fix it soon or better if it's an update.
A big fan here. I feel lost without UR.me..