Evening Wear

Evening Wear
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
Evening Wear
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26

An exceptional fashion show today in exclusivity for Clint TV. Shades of pink are all the rage as proved by Lucy’s uniform, Kersten’s cybernetic Eve outfit and Uma’s red and white dress. On the turntables, you'll have recognized the avant-garde sound of Maazk, whose outfit might well be in fashion one of these days…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

41/74
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 10:03

@supermicko: Do you mean you don't get what shes used for or are you trying to get her in your collection.
42/74
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 18:14

And maybe a particularly useful Jungo/rescues 4*... and Uppers 2*
43/74
Thursday 15/03/2012, 14:28

Oh, seems as if my previous post got lost. I recommended a good stop counter for attack clans. The only good one right now is Flinch O.o
44/74
Friday 16/03/2012, 04:45

I think we get an old ld back tomorrow. Prediction for me is hopper
45/74
Saturday 17/03/2012, 07:19

You know what UR needs? More types of abilities. I can think of a couple useful ones.
Naturally copy abilities, if the stats are bad.
Average power/damage adds yours and your opponents stat specified, and averages them. If it ends in .5 round up.
Pass:, if a card with pass: x wins a round, then the next card will have the effect. If a card with pass power + 2 won and the next card was Stanly, he'd be a 10/8 with attack + 12. You can do this with life.
-1/2 opp life per damage
Pillz poison/heal
Supporter: gives support cards maximum effect
Choice: choose between 2 or more provided abilities, such as choice: power + 2 or damage +2 would mean you can pick one or the other. Your opponent doesn't know until played.
Random ability: picks an ability on the field and is treated with it. This card can choose itself incidentally and get no ability.
Switch power/damage. That'd be useful.
Absorb: takes in attack gain/reduction in the round. Therefore a Montana would lose 12 attack, but up against Rowdy could gain 8.
Charge: on first turn is 1x effect, 2 is 2x and so on
Discharge: on first turn is 4x, 2nd is 3x, and so on.
Recoil: any life reduction is sent towards your opponent too. Therefore if you have 10 life and your opponent has 3, they play Praxie, you play this card, and they lose.
Solo:basically opposite of support

These are the ones that i would think could give UR some oomph. I've also heard protection pillz, but thats difficult to describe how it's used. Personally i only see it as a Leader, but most people seem to have it figured out
46/74
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 15:37

The rason they don't release too many new abilitys is that is difficault to code them and make sure they arn't op.
47/74
Saturday 17/03/2012, 17:10

@AaaBattery, i understand this i was just making suggestions if they ran out of ideas
48/74
Monday 19/03/2012, 06:35

I just realized something... Why are there porcupine things in gus's artwork
49/74
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 19/03/2012, 09:55

Tittoro

Stop double posting and necroing threads. You look sad talking to yourself and you seem to be going out of your way to think of rediculous ways to bump the thread.

As for your irrelevent question he was an exterminator and those 'porcupine things' were rats.
50/74
Monday 19/03/2012, 14:22

@ mr intelijent, alright watever you say...

Thnx for answering the question btw

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals