offline Orpheus Titan §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§
Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.

offline el gran gordo Titan  
Saturday 17/03/2012, 17:22

I suggest using Garrik, Bubbles, and Chlora in combination with other cards. That will run you just a little over 3K, but with at least those three, you have a KO threat. Try including other 6 and 4 damage cards (massiv, loccio) along with Graffiti for SOA and you got a pretty decent and rather inexpensive deck for the Ld missions

offline Nekrox Hero BlackCard
Saturday 17/03/2012, 22:53

Massiv, Bennie, B Ball, Good 2 stars
Loccio, Garrik, and then Kluwin or Carlito
Chlora, Lucas, and maeby Laetitia...

there is an option

offline ELMThawinner Hero  
Saturday 17/03/2012, 22:58

AND another thawinnerS EPIC suggestion

---------A--LEADER---LD------------------
thats right..a leader ld
a series of missions including vansaar bridget timber etc

and he will be........a 4 star leader.before you go ''waaaaahh'' think of it..why not?and an ability of -4 opp attack or a defeat based ability etc

offline UM_Xword Guru  
Sunday 18/03/2012, 00:29

Epic suggestion? People have already suggested that a lot.
I find it hard to happen, as much as the appearance of any new Leader cards.
I may be wrong, but if they haven't got any card now, and it has been ages since they were released, I doubt there will be a new one to come. UR staff are a crazy bunch, though, so I may be surprised.

Anyway, I actually like Kreenk Ld. Of course, he doesn't fit with all the OP Bangers cards, but do nicely in a average deck.

offline UM_Screx Imperator  
Sunday 18/03/2012, 00:59

@thawinner012:, lol at the formal opening.

First off, i don't really support the idea. Secondly it should be a 5*. thirdly i dislike all those ideas of an ability. Maybe a team: -2 opp life min 3 could be useful

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Sunday 18/03/2012, 03:29

Heck, since all the LD cards are going to cycle out with Standard, maybe now's the time for a whole new set of 'em!

offline UM_Screx Imperator  
Sunday 18/03/2012, 06:44

@wakshaani, i also wondered aboutbif they truly would add multiple lds in a clan. It would make clans that currently have a bad ld have hope of a good ld. However, too many could flush out hope of seeing some of the older ones for a long while.

offline princekhlil12 Titan Past Present and Future
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 11:18

Hey all!!
any prediction for this week 4 new cards??
i guess Uppers,Montanna,Rescue,Rootz

offline DUC-pwnage Titan Dutch Urban Crew
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 13:02

Roots, Nightmare, Rescue and Montana

offline princekhlil12 Titan Past Present and Future
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 14:13

Magenta is released just a while ago,right

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.