Click here if you forgot your password.

The Return of the Tag Artist

Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.
« Previous12345678Next »

61/72
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 03:50

@0 Pride, a 3*? why? The ulu watus are in desperate need of 2's and 3's
62/72
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 11:52

It's what I saw in the art.
he has 2 evolutions
so probably a 3* card
63/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:26

The page below contains some character spoilers please don't go to it if you don't want to see it.

http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Furture_Updates

They are ether a 3* and a 4* or one or both are 5*s.
64/72
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 07:55

UM_AaaBattery, assuming i found the right page, it had that flag Ulu Watu. The flag guy would be there for standard i guess. Likewise, he must be strong enough to be used. A 2* would be more useful though. Perhaps a 7/5 backlash -1 pillz min 4 would be nice.

As for the Piranas, it was disappointing, assuming it's good. Don't get me wrong, i love Piranas, but i fear the day they get a useable dr. If i were UR, i'd basically make a Niva for Piranas. This way, it cannot ko easily with dalhia, requires fury with Selma, and akhab is weak. While many people hope they get a nice DR, that could mean death by Piranas
65/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 10:26

I personally don't think a dr could make Piranas that strong. Ulrich didn't really do that (though he did get banned so maby im wrong).
66/72
Sunday 22/04/2012, 20:42

@UM_AaaBattery, Ulrich is a different story. He is in ELO. we are talking type extended. A DR means we'll see dalhia, akhab, and a DR in future. Ulrich had low power that made him an easy target to soa and counter DR. i predict that this DR could be very tough to beat. Akhab, dalhia, and Selma make 3 bigtime pillz manipulators. Throw a dr, lets assume Maurice stats, we will see more pirana use in t2. Players can pill out on Selma, and ko with the dr. Should dr fail, lose with akhab, chances are survive, and now you can ko with another 5 damage card. Idk, this is just a fearful card for me. A 7/4 poison 3 would also make a much stronger use for Bloodh. On another note, let's review usable Piranas. Bloodh, akhab, dhalia, Selma, Scubb, Raeth. These are pretty powerful.

Idk, maybe i am just overreacting, but if anything i would hate to see a 7 damaging defeat recover 2 pillz out of 3(my oppinion better than Tsubame...)
67/72
Tonykantos - Hero English
Monday 23/04/2012, 01:15

- several offtopic pages signal -
68/72
Bemmoth - Titan English
Monday 23/04/2012, 05:13

I have the last mission unlocked, but I cannot finish it.

"Repaint the Skeelz Academy Inflict 250 Damage with the Bangers 20 pts 23 / 250"

Did UR nerf the LD missions, so you cannot complete them any more after the Legendary missions have passed, or is there a bug?
69/72
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 23/04/2012, 06:29

Bemmoth, seems like it
70/72
Tonykantos - Hero English
Monday 23/04/2012, 14:10

It's not a nerf, it's how it always worked
"these missions have a time limit. You must complete them before the deadline shown."

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals