Everybody on the Dancefloor Now!

Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05

Randal, the young rapper and Lydia, the beautiful countess met in the nightclub of Borgia's Palace and quite unexpectedly fell madly in love with each another. Fortunately for them, they didn’t get to sample Poison Ivy’s "very special" cocktails. And Nancy would have loved to have hit the dance floor but she was too busy rescuing William from a burning building.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/55
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 23/03/2012, 12:13

When the last time Sentinel have new level 5???
12/55
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 23/03/2012, 13:01

Well done UR, now my Rico investment can pay off
13/55
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/03/2012, 14:32

Wow, very nice release!

Randal: 6/4 3* soa power + 2.
This card is useful because we have another Bangers elo soa. He is for those who like Graff but not his damage. The drawback however is his power... Luckily his bonus fixes that!
9/10

Lyndia: 7/4 3* courage: bonus protection
This is also a pretty sweet card, but how will it fare against Oxen, rubee, and Harold. Not to mention Zatman. As good as it is, it's 5th in line.
7/10

Ivy: 6/2 poison 2 min 4 -12 opp attack min 8 2*'s
In my oppinion, this card is good. A poison card like this really helps Montana, as their other poison cards just dont have what you're looking for. I'd take Ivy over ficcanasco, and maybe Ace, but spiagi and Prince Jr are still better.
8/10

Nancy: 7/5 5*'s, confidence: +1 life per damage support attack + 3
likewise with any + 1 life per damage, the maximum damage is 5. And again, with the exception of Manfred, their power is typically 7. This card is genius on UR's behalf. It is hard to win with this card, but if you do, you get a large impact. This in my oppinion is the star of the release, but that's just me.
9.5 out of 10

This is one of my favorite releases in awhile!
14/55
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 23/03/2012, 15:05

What? no 4 stars? and i was expecting Nightmare and Jungo... not a very exciting release, especially compared to the previous ones
15/55
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 23/03/2012, 15:14

Who knows, maybe they'll just change the Roots Ld altogether...
This week's releases seem rather alright, all the cards are useful but not OP. Nancy can be threatening to those without SoA or heavy DR but for those who do, Nancy is totally not a threat at all.
16/55
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/03/2012, 16:16

@Wackojacko0: It was ether fake (i didn't see anything) or they don't want the suprise ruined.
17/55
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 23/03/2012, 16:37

All 4 are very nice characters.

Nancy is arguably the best 5* Rescue ever. I'd say she challenges Marco Cr and edges out Sledg. Rescue also have plenty of DR characters to support her.

Randal: This is Noodile Cr but ability SOA is generally more useful than bonus SOA. He is 8 power except against Piranas and Nightmare, where his SOA wrecks havoc. 3* SOA's are some of the best characters (such as Elvira, Rubie, and Leviatonn) and there is no reason to expect any less from this character. I've often wished Graff had more damage and here we have it.

Ivy: This is an efficient 2* for Montana who will either force pill or draw out SOA and obsoletes all their previous poisoners.

Lydia: She will at least challenge Harold and Pallack. Harold has proven to be playable in ELO, which implies Lydia will be equally playable especially in SOB heavy metagames. Uppers do not have another Courage character so there are no issues there.
18/55
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 23/03/2012, 17:05

Hell yeah, UR messed up with the banner and shows karazan ld and now the price of Roots goes up like crazy

Randal is not a bad card
I would use him after Loocio
definitely gonna use him over Graff (even though he does cost one more star)
I don't like a card with SOA and low damage like Graff

Lydia.. eh.. wth??
I might be wrong, but protection bonus does not worth the risk of using courage
maybe UR staff trying not to make Uppers more overpowered because Uppers usually has weaknesses against SOB clan
but really, Montana got Gianfranco, why Uppers not?
thankfully Lydia has decent stats for level 3. let's just say she is 7/4 no ability. it's easier to think that way
hopefully she becomes cheap and new players can afford her

Ivy.. wow.. this is NICE, poison for Montana? yes please!
why I said nice? because Montana lack of damage.
a level 2 card that could deal up to 8 damage (10 in ELO) is more than welcomed in Montana
too bad she only has 6 power, but 7 power would make her really OP
I will have a hard time to choose which two stars that I'm going to use in a Montana deck

Nancy is.. eh..
I don't like her
too situational and to use her fully, fury is a must
if you don't think you are going to fury Nancy, then you can go for Aurora (it's only 2 life differences anyway, and Aurora is not situational)

a little bit of rant:
I want bigger space for our biography..
19/55
Fercho640 - Titan - Bethoven Virus Español
Friday 23/03/2012, 18:10

It will be so funny if they decide to not use Roots LD as the next LD, then everyone who went crazy at buying them will have to focus in a different clan all over again...
20/55
Oz lumba - Titan - Echoes English
Friday 23/03/2012, 18:16

"Everybody dance now" was obv. the better topic title...

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals