Click here if you forgot your password.

Everybody on the Dancefloor Now!

Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05

Randal, the young rapper and Lydia, the beautiful countess met in the nightclub of Borgia's Palace and quite unexpectedly fell madly in love with each another. Fortunately for them, they didn’t get to sample Poison Ivy’s "very special" cocktails. And Nancy would have loved to have hit the dance floor but she was too busy rescuing William from a burning building.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

51/55
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 07:08

@Soundtrack-HW, i impleied something like that when i said accident...

Although my bets lean on a cigarette rather than a match, but whatever!

The only thing i found suspicous of why William was in the building... Was he the only one? Because it doesn't mention anybody else, and it makes you wonder what sort of mission he could have been on that made him go into a deserted building that just happens to go asmoke. Seems a little to coincidental.
Although i just think UR didn't plan for such a debate, and just kinda threw it in there. They just didn't find a back story necessary.

I found it rather misfortunate to not get a jared for UR. I'm really eager to find out about the mystery of jared, and room 13...
Although i think the room 13 answer will be unknown, jared I'm sure we'll get the answer to soon
52/55
Firestorm_OC - Veteran - Open Casket English
Friday 30/03/2012, 00:09

I bet Alec Cr helped Nancy save William
53/55
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 30/03/2012, 01:25

I bet Vito caused the fire so Gordon tried to put out the fire and Nancy rescued an unlucky William
54/55
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 12:57

New cards tommorrow! Predictions are Roots, Nightmare, Piranas, and Berzerk.
55/55
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 07/05/2012, 00:54

Last comment on next page

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals