Warning: Evil Doll

Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
82 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40

One could be lured into thinking that things are getting better in Clint City. Thanks to his tasers, Sammy is trying to maintain law and order without actually killing anyone, Holly is making delicious cakes for her girlfriends, and Aleister is using his psychic powers to quietly enrich the fortunes of the Sakrohm. But in the shadows lurks a wicked little Dolly who goes by the name of Cutey… No, the streets are still not safe!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

2/82
13lakPedobear - Guru English
Friday 06/04/2012, 11:52

Nice release to me
P.S: Boing don't you dare taking the name of our beloved Pandawa amd alcohol lover
3/82
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 06/04/2012, 11:55

With the implementation of the new formats this release makes no sense

There is nothing in this release to help the clans with the lowest amount of cards available (Roots, La Junta etc) yet Nightmare and Sackrohm who are near the top of the clans with most cards available get more cards. This is yet another example of how badly thought out this new format is
4/82
Armageddonjp - Senior - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:00

Sammy 6/8 support attack +2 Competes against Havok and is up to personal preference based on how much you want te extra point of damage. Do like + 16 attack with his ability and bonus.

Aleister 7/1 -2 opponent damage minimum 1 My go to 2 star now.high power and low minimum make him a great 2 star card.

Holly 7/5 courage power +2 while 9 power is nice courage makes me put this card away, and the cats ave other good 4 star cards.

Cutey 6/4 +1 life per damage. Holly hell shes scary. I probably wont use her over Pan and Edwin due to having only 6 power but she can make quite a life gap and with the nightmares low damage that's appreciated.
5/82
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:06

Wow 2 Pussycats in a few releases!
6/82
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:18

Oh yeah
7/82
- Wiseman - - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:21

WHy is my collection not working?!?!?!
8/82
wildhare_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:23

Something glitched with this release, because now I can't see my collection.
9/82
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:37

I can't see my collection..

ah, frustrating..
10/82
Dark Alpha_OC - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 06/04/2012, 12:43

Im the same as these others my collection seems to have dissappeared and when I go to the missing of my collection part of the market it says Im missing everything

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals