Warning: Evil Doll

Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
82 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40

One could be lured into thinking that things are getting better in Clint City. Thanks to his tasers, Sammy is trying to maintain law and order without actually killing anyone, Holly is making delicious cakes for her girlfriends, and Aleister is using his psychic powers to quietly enrich the fortunes of the Sakrohm. But in the shadows lurks a wicked little Dolly who goes by the name of Cutey… No, the streets are still not safe!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

21/82
alvinostride - Veteran English
Friday 06/04/2012, 15:30

Another Pussycats?!

No Roots?
22/82
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/04/2012, 16:02

So yeah,its just me on this,but no Roots/Berzerk release this week,yet the Pussycats just got another release? are you kidding me? also,i could have sworn i had a Nancy in my collection,but oh well,i guess ill never know because the NB packs i bought NEVER SHOWED UP,so i had to painstankingly go through every card manually and check to see what i had/ didnt have.DID NOT ENJOY THAT AT ALL. So fix it,please.

what i thought of the releases: Sammy was excellent,Holly is pretty decent,but she'll probably either end up knocking Louise out of pussycat decks because shes just as strong but with less damage/stars,but when you see Holly,think more Olga Noel
and less copper.alesiter i dont think many people are going to look at,because of Na Boh,nimiestic,Wakai,but good for standard,so whatever,then there's Cutey...liked the chuckie reference,didnt care much for the 3 star Dr Saw stats though.

Overall,the release was alright...not ok,not terrific,not a joint stinker-that is to say,i picked up what i picked up,looked at them,thought "huh,these cards are pretty interesting" and sat them down next to their other respective clans-not to say i wont be using many of them any time soon,but they know where they are if i need them.
23/82
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/04/2012, 16:17

Sammy, 5* 6/8 support attack + 3, attack + 8.
This card has resemblence to Troompah to me. A 6 power and a virtual attack + 20. although it is a tough call, this card may just make 4th best in mono, and 5th counting tessa. Not bad UR, not bad.
9.5/10

Holly, 4*, 7/5 courage power + 2, -2 opp damage min 1,
I cannot say this card is my favorite. Even for standard, we have Diana. We are bound to get another one before Diana leaves.
6/10

Aleistar: 7/1 -2 opp damage min 1.
I like this card. For standard, he can replace Nimestiec, and woodxst. That is a very nice element. His damage is low, but then again, his power is high enough to stand a chance against cards like Logan, one thing Na Boh cannot. Of the Sakrohm 2*'s, he is my 2nd favorite.
8/10

Cutey, 6/4... Darn i forgot... I'll repost.
I remember this card had a remote ability, but you can't get past 6 power just like that. I want to say her ability was copy bonus... I shall check
24/82
Friday 06/04/2012, 16:25

Ahh, + 1 life per damage, stop opponent bonus. Don't worry i knew the bonus it's just that ability. Weak to soa, DR, cards with high power, and cards that can further lower her power. That is a whole lot of weaknesses. However, this card has a chance of winning, and if she does, you can get 8-12 life gap. This card also reminds us that the Nightmare is a life gap clan, in terms of life. Get Pam kenny Cutey Azel Artus phylis Mawpin and Nistarok, you have pretty decent tactics for elo.
10/10
Not overpowered, not underpowered

Sorry about breaking it into 2 posts, that is the flaw with the iphone
25/82
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 06/04/2012, 16:32

I pray the Roots get a meddlesome 5 star in 2 weeks, that hopefully doesn't get ELO banned like so many other before it?
26/82
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Friday 06/04/2012, 17:24

All the people that collect the Roots i sympathise although i dont collect them i dont see much happening wiv them yeah they get the odd card thats ok but they have a lot of CR's but no new cards that make up for the cards that have turned CR. also, Shakra is the most expensive out of the Roots not encluding the CR's and hes not all that .They need a strong card that tops all of them such as a 4* or 5* that wow's you or sumthing like that. 1 last point the fact that they have a large amount of cards that have no ability and not a high power is just sad for example....... Sunnygoat , Ogoun Kyu , Billy Bob , Ben , Yaman (THEY NEED SOME GUD CARDS !!!!!
27/82
Friday 06/04/2012, 18:26

@Wackojacko0, you think people would bother using all cards in the clan? Ogoun Kyu is similar to cards like Dacha Macha, in that nobody uses them. Ogoun Kyu in my oppinion is the 2nd worst card in the game(1st being Flavio Cr), so you shouldn't expect those cards to be useful. I will sypathize that Roots don't get a lot of useful cards. In t2, if Armand had 1 more power he'd be really useful. Shakra in very powerful. And unless if you have Kiki Cr, they don't have much better.

@1san, a 5 star? What would it matter if it was banned, they have no useful unbanned 2*'s. Ojibway is my favorite elo 5* Roots. Seeing as how he almost always reduces life to 4. Seeing as how many 3*'s have 4 damage, you can almost always 2 hit ko when you win with him
28/82
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 06/04/2012, 18:27

If you want to see their abilities and check out their final arts check out Warning: Evil Doll sorry about the delay but the glitch held me back lol
29/82
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 06/04/2012, 19:38

@tititoro:
Sammy is support: +2 attack.. so I don't think he beats Tessa Cr

Sammy: eh.. I don't like it, low power, and his ability is not really worth to use (only +8 attack)
that makes 6/8 +16 attack.
might be OK in standard and ELO, but would be destroyed in T2 (unlike other Sentinel 5 stars)

Holly is OK
eh.. I cannot even commenting on this card, looks really so-so
third choice after Diana and Veronica (in standard)

Aleister.. now, this is nice..
downgraded version of Spiaghi, what can I say?
after all sakrohm's dr gone in standard, at least Sakrohm get one DR

Cutey is my fav this release
nice picture (I prefer her at level 2 than level 3 though)
6/4 +1 life per damage is HUGE
I will throw away kenny and go for this card
kenny takes too much space,
for a very long time, there are only 2 Nightmare staples (level 3) that are worth to use, Pan and Edwin
now we get a good one, and this way, I can built a mono Nightmare without having too much headache
30/82
Friday 06/04/2012, 22:08

@Tanto89, yeah i noticed that a little too late. He still can be nice in mono t2. Copper, Coby, Hawk, Chloe, Miss Chloe, Havok, Sammy and Ambre can make excelent mono. Debatebly better than Havok or Owen in that case.

But yeah i agree that Cutey was the best of the release. Some people ended up winning fights win Dr Saw. A Nightmare 3* version is very useful for elo.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals