Spring has Sprung!

Spring has Sprung!
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Spring has Sprung!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06

The first signs of spring can be felt in Clint City. So, if you fancy going to the beach, go to the one Douglas watches over and ask Michael to help you work on your tan using his solar powers. But be sure not to take a red towel as you just might provoke Benicio the bull. And for your own good health, we strongly advise you to steer clear of Bernie’s Xantiax-flavored rat kebabs...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

11/62
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 12:33

Benicio: I like him. Buba is better in mono (unless its a heavy GHEIST/Roots/Pussycats week).

Douglas: The concept scetch leak wasn't the Ulu Watu Ld then. Hes a usable card though I prefer Felicia and Nanook.

Bernie: A high powered 2* just what Berzerk needed. Hes the second best 2* after Melanie for me.

Michael: A good 5* though I prefer Tomas due to his Stop opp: bonus and 1 extra power (I also don't really like Courage cards).
12/62
dabuhrmann - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 20/04/2012, 12:48

My 4 fav clans thanks
13/62
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 20/04/2012, 13:47

Hmm.. OK release and geared toward standard (except Michael)

Benicio: meh.. I don't really like him..
protection power is nice, but protection damage?? really? for 4 damage?
well, it's better than nothing..
but still it is just an OK card
Jungo have Eggman, Hopper Ld and Niva in standard so most likely it depends on your preference whether to choose big hitter, healer, DR or wall

Douglas:
another card geared toward standard
yes, non stadnard has Nanook, and Gaia
but in standard, Ulu Watu does not have solid card
their usable in standard: George, Lin Bee, Janice, and Felicia
Douglas is the most all around card in standard (which is enough reason to be a staple in my book along with Janice, Felicia or George)

Bernie: I don't like backlash, 8/3 with backlash -2 life is kinda not worth it..
I don't need another attacker in Berzerk
I need a card that can reduce my pillz usage, a pillz drainer. I will take Drummond any day
I might be bias, but Drummond is better against non SOA cards. he is not a card that would win a round, but will make you win a battle
Berzerk has too many attackers.. without +/- attack, they need a lot of pillz to win a round and another high power card might be not what Berzerk need

Michael: oh my.. that 10 power..
nice card, even though it is a courage, michael's 10 power (almost) cannot be stopped.
it will gonna have a problem against DR though
competition wise, he is one of my fav and I will use him over other Skeelz 5 stars

P.S: nice pun there
14/62
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 14:16

It's already 2012 Admins.

When will you release a Roots card this 2012?
I hope it's a decent one
15/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 15:28

Love the release

Douglas 7/4 3* protection bonus. Not half bad. Takes the spot for my 3rd favorite 3* after Nanook and Gaia. That however is not much
7/10

Benecio: 8/4 4* protection power and damage. I acctauly like this card. Of the usable 4*'s in the clan, there was hopper, Niva, and Eggman. Hopper was ok, Niva was kinda good, but i don't like that courage. With Eggman, his bonus defies his ability. This card i plan to use.
10/10

Bernie: 2* 8/3: backlash -2 life min 2 another Berzerk backlash? That makes 4. He isn't as good as Melanie, but hey, 2nd is good too.
8/10

Michael: 7/7 5* courage power + 3 it has been a long time since rescues got a good 5*. Dwan caelus Tomas and Greem were really the only useful ones. He has a 10/7 with his ability in. Only problem is hes a target for DR... so we'll use that to our advantage! Finally UR is helping Skeelz 5*'s(the last one of use was Logan...)
10/10
16/62
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 20/04/2012, 15:30

More Bezerk but still no Roots..... -.-
17/62
LeDark1 - Guru - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 20/04/2012, 15:42

I cannot understand why 3 new cards are for 2 of the strongest standard clans. Jungo are going to be much stronger with this card, and Skeelz will be a huge pain for those playing with 30+ stars. As for Vortex, isn't it lovely facing them 10 times in a single tourney? How about some new cards for the older clans, guys!
18/62
Adifire - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 20/04/2012, 16:18

The banner kinda reminded me of Earth, Wind, Water, Fire. Nice!
19/62
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 20/04/2012, 16:35

Is it me or is there a lack of Roots in the new cards?

Maybe they are holding off because the Roots release 2 weeks from now will have some epic ability. Copy opp ability, (COA for short) is one ability I think many people want to see.
20/62
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Friday 20/04/2012, 17:40

Love the art on all of them.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals