The Royal Family

The Royal Family
Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Royal Family
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23

Lianah Ld joins her brother Numar in the strange city on the surface of the seas that goes by the name of Clint City. Together with Numar and the Ulu Watu, Lianah Ld hopes to learn more about her human side and is determined to uncover the identity of her father. Help her in her quest and who knows, she might even take you on a visit to her underwater kingdom…
« Previous1234567Next »

11/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 15:20

This card is BAAAAAAAAD... Ulu Watu has so many better 3*'s... Gaia, Nanook, Kirk, Felicia, and the new one(still trying to get the names down). I'd have to say worst of all though, Taigo is a much better alternative. For one less damage, its one less star, and correct me if im wrong, but i believe his min is 2... And that is acctually much better than min 3...
2/10
12/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 15:21

My bad it was min 3... My oppinion stands
13/70
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 27/04/2012, 15:43

Does everyone else see her as a rare card instead of the usual Ld purple frame?

Same happens with other Lds
14/70
lightball20 - Imperator English
Friday 27/04/2012, 16:02

Try also looking at her in terms of standard, she is one of two att manip cards in standard for the clan, the other being Stanly

there is no Taigo, Gaia or Gaia Noel in standard
15/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 16:08

A new card whats not to like.
16/70
dragondan000 - Master English
Friday 27/04/2012, 17:37

I think it's a pretty decent card. As the guy above stated, it's one of 2 Atk manip in standard. Competitively, she's probably one of the most useful LD's around. Sure, there are better 3's for other formats.

Decent power, damage, good ability and only 3 *. Not bad at all.
17/70
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 27/04/2012, 17:51

Another Ld for designed for standard. I don't understand why so many people complain about a card with a good attack ability. She has competition, but don't discount her usefulness.
18/70
Dannyyanks18 - Hero - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 27/04/2012, 17:55

Baddie of a card. Still nice Ulu Watu.
19/70
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 27/04/2012, 18:10

Is there any way we could have tougher ld missions? Not to be a troll or anything, but being able to acquire something in little to no time kinda ruins the whole "special" factor of the ld itself. Tip to UR development team: add bonus missions like they have in the bethesda-made ps3 games, where when you complete them you gain more rewards than just completing the main-mission itself.
20/70
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 27/04/2012, 18:31

Comparison to Taigo? She loses. A lot.
BUT: Standard-legal. And Attack- in Ulu Watu. Good enough to be played in some decks which I'd say is a good strength for Lds (and even quite some "normal" cards). Sometimes you need a card that has a further edge in winning even if it has not the best damage for the value.

Seriously, yes she is worse than Taigo in a vacuum. But look at the surrounds. It's not great but very decent at least.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals