offline Boing Legend  
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 11:04

An icy wind, which can freeze the most stouthearted citizen, is blowing on Clint City. Their courage and valiance will be put to severe test this week. Be ready to fight!

offline Viseman Titan Organized Konfusion
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 02:23

Make a sub- zero behind this all!

offline Chattern Colossus Open Casket
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 02:33

I'd say new clan, but no or little (modernized) prehistoric. So some ice ninjas cans, possibly lizards based ninjas. Just a vision/feeling I'm getting, no claims to being actually probable enough.

And let's try adding some damge, for the heck of it. "Will not make it till the end" - who cares, the fault lies not with us, but let's at least rech the first checkpoint.

offline Lin17 Guru  
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 03:05

Wait if you are in the dt room when the actual dt is not taking place and you play battles and inflict damage, will that count?

offline sloth7 Guru the courtyard of shadows
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 03:05

I hope one the thing is everyone gets a free card

offline XcorpionXting Imperator  
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 03:19

All right peeps, I would say the only way we can have a shot at this is here:
-Play every time you get a chance. win? lose does not matter.
-Do NOT use any damage reducing cards. EVER.
-Remember, this is for a mere 4 more days. make them count!
Why am I taking this seriously? Its a challenge. I love taking on challenges, and believe that fellow gamers do too. Lets do this!

offline Loredian Hero The Pro Ghosts
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 03:51

New clan is very likely but it would be cool also if it was a new card type since all but 3 clans have ld's and one of the clans without one is Leaders LOL

offline seedweeds Imperator WHITE FIGHTERS
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 03:59

@Locksmith322

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this. I think we are going to see a new clan. I feel like its a little early what with Bezerk being released not too long ago, but It is possible.

offline Sentinel Guile Hero Non Compos Mentis
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 04:15

A Legendary Leader

offline -Wicer- Titan Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 04:21

I'm sure we would do this faster if everyone wasn't obsessed with their Tiny Cuts decks.

offline Farxiga Colossus TRiNiTY
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 04:23

So what will the clan bonus be? Ever thought of that

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.