Beware of little yeti !

Beware of little yeti !
Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Beware of little yeti !
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32

After the dramatic entrance of Ayzkub, Annuqa, Niqiloda and Mikaal, a fifth clan member joins the battle… and it is no one else than Tiwi Ld ! Tremble before the clan's loveliest and cutest character, because if you want to give him cuddles, more than anything he wants to ice you with his robots and his wrench…
Tiwi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 10th.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/117
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 08:55

Can I ask, will UR be keeping that page regarding the 50,000,000 damages (the one with the thermometer and the news) instead of taking it down after a period of time? I like that page but i don't want to download it...
82/117
never mimius - Senior English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 13:56

83/117
PldHawk17 - Master English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 15:23

Kinda sad no other Frozen clansmen were released. Its "cool" Tiwi got an extra week but... I really dont think he needed it. With such easy missions, the only way someone wouldnt get him in a week is if they "chilled" out too much on the missions. So dont "freeze" up, get those missions "frosted" quickly or you might go "numb" with envy.

Now that most of the puns are out of the way, I really wish we got a regular release. I mean, I finished the missions in a day. I mean, if your going to give us an LD, at least be kind enough to give us 6 or 7 non-LD clansmen so we can make a proper deck... Because honestly, if all this event was was just a week early release, theres no real point in doing future events like this. I'd just rather wait the amount of time needed for said LD and see if its even worth it to get.
84/117
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 16:15

@AmberRed1994: Urban Rivals usally keep pages like that and noel pages. All you have to do is remember the link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/schwarzy/
85/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 17:18

@PldHawk17

That's kind of an unwritten rule that the releases are fortnightly and Lds on the previously 'empty' weeks. And they used to release 3 times 6 cards with new clans. But since Vortex they've stuck to the 4 cards to prevent some cards going entirely unused for their lifespan. I would imagine that Heegrn Cr would have been one of those cards if there had been a better 4th card at first for Vortex. So yeah, it'll be a while before they can properly go mono. If ever.
86/117
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 20:20

@Pidhawk17, that would either imply another event to release more Frozn, or break the biweekly cycle...

But nice puns!

The next card release should be this friday... Specs are Frozn, Frozn, Frozn, and Frozn.
87/117
0 France - Senior English
Monday 14/05/2012, 08:01

NB = Pre-Frozn x3, who knows maybe another Pre-Marco....
88/117
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 01:01

Hopefully we get the Leader
89/117
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 07:18

Just waiting for friday..........................Froznnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
90/117
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 15:21

Part of me wonders if the main reason Frozn was released was to stall out the Piranas next card(that sketch of the Piranas girl that quirk did). They haven't gotten very good cards lately, with their last really good one as Bonnie Ld, so i'm both excited, and scared for the next card inthat clan

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals