Kolos should be banned from Survivor

Tuesday 15/05/2012, 20:54
ItsMyYard - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
ItsMyYard - Master - ImmortalityEnglish - Tuesday 15/05/2012, 20:54

In fact, he should be banned from everything except fight club. It is bullshit, he bluffs you into using all your pills ; or you try and call his bluff and get beasted. I got beaten 4 times in a row in survivor because of Kolos. He is a stupid card that should have never been created anyway. He really pi**es me off to be completely honest, he is frustrating and unbelievably OP. Anybody using a Kolos can get a streak. I just don't use him because 1HKO is a cheap tactic.

2/10
lightball20 - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 22:17

Oh no its very easy to beat him, get a dr, soa, power manip like Spyke, use your own 1HKO card, i have played and beaten decks that run Kolos, and
1. you dont need to use all your pills since he has to fury for a 12 life ko, plus he is 7 power with no mods(i request that we leave Ambre out of this discussion because she breaks every card that is good)

2. Kolos isnt that common in survivor, at least not when i played in there(yes i was in extended/t2)

3. after what is it 3 wins you can no longer be 1hko by kolo unless they have Timber

4. if you want to play in a format where Kolos is banned play elo survivor or just elo, because they will never ban a card in any format other than elo(contrary to popular belief they do not "ban" cards in dt, they only give them a penalty for being used), as the point of elo is to play in a format where over powered cards are banned, if they start banning in other formats then elo loses its reason for existing, and they would need to create multiple ban lists for each format as what is banable in survivor may be crap in dm thus it wouldnt be banned there, and then it would affect how they release cards as they would need to try harder to keep the formats balanced, and currently with only one format that uses ban lists, they already have a hard enough time keeping releases balanced(if you can call them that), i wouldnt want to see how bad it would get with them having to balance 3 or 4 formats using ban lists when they release cards
3/10
Mark.McAllister - Hero English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 22:24

Any card that carries the possibility of destroying anyone in one hit is stupid. It stops becoming a game at that point. It's the same as flipping a coin to see who wins. This is fun?
4/10
E10din - Titan English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 02:05

If you aren't carrying at least one dr and one either ability soa or an all stop you're doing it wrong. also, Kolos is only one card, and certainly isn't very widely seen.
5/10
DaneuzGryphes - Hero - OnE MaLaysia English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 02:44

Agreed with polarbear. Even in Fang Pi Clang clan have 1HKO mission. It is a double edge strategy.
6/10
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 04:01

1. Stop complaining and be respectful about your posts
2. Kolos costs a lot of clintz, if they bought it, they should be able to use it
3. Don't play Survivor then
7/10
-LOA-ImpalaSS - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 08:05

Polarbear hit it right on. He's baned in elo surivor so you're playing T2 or extended w/e. You should be able to build a deck with cards that will be effective against him. Those same cards would be useful in many situations anyway not only as a Kolos defense.
8/10
ItsMyYard - Master - Immortality English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 08:43

@OC-Vanity, this post was about balance and keeping the game fun. If you have nothing interesting to contribute, don't bother posting. Having a lot of clintz doesn't mean anything. I've level 100's with awesome cards get beaten by level 10's. And Secondly, the game is supposed to be balanced, so I see no reason why I should 'not play' survivor just because some cards are ridiculously overpowered. Thirdly, don't tell me what to do, I am respectful in all of my posts. This one was an exception, as Kolos is really annoying ; and I happened to encounter him 4 times in a row.
9/10
Tuttobuno - 7 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 10:30

I've level 100's with awesome cards get beaten by level 10's. - it's not about the level dude. it's the card and skill.

This one was an exception, as Kolos is really annoying ; and I happened to encounter him 4 times in a row. - Kolos weakness is SOA, DR. if you've no card for SOA or DR, you might as well get some DR or SOA then
10/10
Tuttobuno - 7 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 10:33

Kolo is easy to counter. if you have no DR or SOA. you're building a wrong deck. i suggest you play survivor elo then.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals