Tactical Fighting

Tactical Fighting
Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
51 messages
Tactical Fighting
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05

The inhabitants of Clint City are mobilizing in response to the Frozn clan’s invasion. Sheryl is cooling the passions of the clan members with her whip lashes, while Tolliver and his dog track down the Frozn not yet engaged in battle. Lying in ambush on a ledge of Mount Glatz, Bankee is covering the movements of the Frozn and providing strike support. And the reckless Haaken's sure gonna need it, after throwing himself into the fray without even stopping to consider that he’s completely outnumbered by the enemy...
« Previous123456Next »

11/51
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/06/2012, 16:02

Sheryl: 6/6 -3 opp pillz min 4 as i recall. Another pillz card for Piranas... Akhab, Katan, Selma, Sheryl, dhalia,, Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Smokey Cr, and Trey make the Piranas pillz manipulators. That being the case, she wasn't really all that necessary. She's better than Katan, and Scubb in half decks, but i predict less compatibility with dalhIa. This card is just meh...
6/10

Tolliver/ 6/3 courage power +3. a mini Burger... In my book, 1* = 2 damage except in cards with plus 1 life or pillz per damage. That being the case, if Burger was good, then this card is flat out amazing! A virtual 9/5 with his ability. He has competition with Wardog and Dean, but thats beside the point. I don't know how this will play out with Wardog, seeing as how your opponent just has the option to kill this card with his soa... But only time will tell!
9/10

Bankee: 8/3 confidence plus 4 life. Yet again, a contradictory ability to the bonus... I wouldn't want him in a deck with Niqiloda or Ayah, but to the basics! 7 life gap is interesting for this guy, so with confidence he reminds me of Diana... As a 10/5, okay thats also cool... This card is just another bleh 4*. all these powerhouses without much tactic involved. Wonder if Frozn will get a power reducer...
7/10

Haaken, 7/3 soa. Most people would say this is the star of the release. He is my least favorite(well maybe Sheryl). 7/3 is low. 7/4 would make this card significantly better. Personally, id take Sah Brinak, tiwi, and maybe even annu
12/51
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/06/2012, 16:05

Qa if i don't feel soa necessary. Also, people will play their ability cards when you've won with the previous card, thus its hard to get ability with bonus. A 7/4 would at least give this guy a kick, but otherwise, this guy is just Wyre, soa version of Felicia, and not worth my clintz.
4/10
13/51
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 01/06/2012, 16:46

The game doesn't recognize Haaken
14/51
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 01/06/2012, 16:59

Just saying. Sheryl is cheaper than Katan. Maybe Sheryl will become more expensive when the price is stable, or Katan will be cheaper. Should i w8 for stable price or buy it while the prices are flimsy?
15/51
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/06/2012, 19:09

All the cards in this release are usable but none will see much use appart from maby Haaken.
16/51
ded516 - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 01/06/2012, 21:01

Disappointed that we still do not have a new release for the Roots.
17/51
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 01/06/2012, 21:34

"Yet again, a contradictory ability to the bonus..."
Well yeah, Because 10/5 +4 life would be slightly out of balance. The confidence abilities are a strategy element, and work better than giving every card in Forzn Revenge prefix to their abilities. There's still Sob and Soa present in the game, this is just another way to get past it.
18/51
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 01:20

I would love to see a decent 3 star DR or an ability with: Revenge -2 opp power min. 5

It is starting to come across that Frozn is becoming a bit confused between its inherent revenge bonus and confidence abilities.
Yes it opens opportunities but it diverts from the clan bonus game mechanics.
19/51
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 02:10

Noo toliver full stats beats Wardog wit +1 power and damage and is 2* less that Gus without the -2opp lifemin2
20/51
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 02:25

Good card release. I won't say they're weak but they're totally average to me.

I'm still waiting for the Frozn 's Leader card
Patience

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals