Clint City Olympics 2012
The Clint City Olympics 2012 will begin at 27.07.2012 and end at 03.10.2012!
Everyone can participate for our community. You have to achieve the Olympic Games qualifying standards (four requirements) during the period from 10.07 to 24.07.
For details to the qualification please check – Clint City Olympics 2012 – Qualification - EN -- or the file: http://www.scribd.com/doc/98851856/Clint-City-Olympics-2012-file
There will be no entrance fee, no minimum level and no minimum rank.
Clint City Olympics 2012
Prizes for the Top 3 of each athletic discipline
gold medal --> Robb Cr
silver medal --> Edd Cr
bronze medal --> Wee Lee
Prizes for the Top 3 of the modern pentathlon
gold medal --> Lamar Cr
silver medal --> Tanaereva Cr
bronze medal --> Caelus Cr
Prizes for the Top 3 of the 100 m sprint
gold medal --> Kiki Cr
silver medal --> Marlysa Cr
bronze medal --> Vickie Cr
Prizes for the best community:
Each olympic athlete Jane Ramba Cr
Preliminary round (27.07.2012 – 10.08.2012)
- 8 Subevents with different athletic disciplines (archery, boxing, sailing, gymnastics, 50 km racewalking, wrestling, 400 m hurdles, tennis)
- Play against 5 opponents in each category in 1 winning battle
- The points of all athletic disciplines will be added up without any other weighting
- The best 48 players will pass to the main round
Main round (13.08.2012 – 17.09.2012)
- modern pentathlon in 5 phases:
2. 200 m freestyle swimming
3. show jumping
4. 3 km cross-country run
5. pistol shooting
- 1 week for each round
- The Points of the five modern pentathlon disciplines will be added up without any other weighting
- The best 8 players will pass to the final round
- After each phase the 8 player with the lowest score will be eliminated
Final round (20.09.2012 – 03.10.2012)
- 100 m sprint with the best 8 players
- Format: double-stage draft elo
In each discipline you can win gold, silver or bronze medal for you and your community! There will be a medal table after the final and the best community will win 20x Jane Ramba Cr.
All other information (deck types, general rules,…) you can find in the following file: http://www.scribd.com/doc/98851856/Clint-City-Olympics-2012-file “
I think everyone who can read and have interest have seen the requirements. And a few who can't.
Secondly, level 50 means next to nothing nowadays due to DM dropping BP like crazy. And for the same reason, it's actually easier to level up.
And thirdly, some of the people who have them are nice enough to hand them out in different ways. Not saying everyone is, but there's a few. For them it's more about the fame and feeling of outclassing every single person out there.