Bartender, another bottle!

Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35

Nights at Spycee's shack rarely end before Dawn. It’s the perfect place for pirates wanting to revel and brawl to their heart’s content, washed down with vast quantities of rum. But the place is only still standing thanks to Bonnie Ld’s skills at deftly serving parched pirates before they want to start tearing the place down and at calming them down with a knife held to the throat when they do...
Bonnie Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before September 23rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous1234567Next »

11/63
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 20/07/2012, 12:36

The second best ld
12/63
jowhatup - Hero - Cosmic Comet English
Friday 20/07/2012, 13:35

Missions for this LD are good for the clan and on how the speed of getting them done runs a pattern. do damage fast and done bear min. per game you will hit 10 damage max pilling some one. taking away pillz is slow because players are mean and will high pill to stop you so hour-2hours depending on the cards you play. getting pillz is another fast one max pill some one to get them at the star which could be 2-4 pillz and if you have defeat +pillz make it go that much faster. then winning with the clan is a good medium speed mission all depends on your mono or 50/50 deck build. and getting rewarded with the LD or credits plus the rewards for the first three missions is great for what little effort you have to put in for it. but please for players doing the 2nd mission be nice and let them get it.
13/63
Regonox - Legend English
Friday 20/07/2012, 14:57

Anyone have any idea what the "The world’s most dangerous waitress" mission is about?
I presume Bonnie comes in somewhere, but still at 0/50 and have tried winning and losing in training with Bonnie.
14/63
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 20/07/2012, 15:12

Sweet, I always wanted her. Time to finally use my Piranas.
15/63
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/07/2012, 15:54

@DUC-Nox
I tried everything else with her aside a KO. Not much else to go with.
16/63
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 20/07/2012, 17:23

I already KOed my opponent with her, but still 0/50
17/63
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Friday 20/07/2012, 17:23

2nd mission is such a drain. :/
18/63
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 20/07/2012, 19:25

@DUC-Nox

That is exactly what i want to know, I hope it isn't 50 KO's with Bonnie!
19/63
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 20/07/2012, 19:35

The mission may have nothing to do with Bonnie Ld. Andy Ld's was win 100 pillz, even if it wasn't Andy Ld getting them. The counter just won't go up until you have the corrosponding ld. Try removing pillz or life and see if it goes up on your mission page.
20/63
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Friday 20/07/2012, 19:49

Her missions makes some obvious cards over prize!
Hopefully, waiting another 6 weeks will cool down the price??
A little sad that it was not Dudley Ld this week, wishing for next next week then...

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals