Fair Play

Fair Play
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 14:45
Uvaria - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Fair Play
Uvaria - Imperator - HKGEnglish - Wednesday 05/09/2012, 14:45

Will the "Fair Play" percentage affected if I abandoned battle in ELO mode? I saw quite a number of players quitting the battle once they know they surely lost. I wonder if it will make me really "unfair". Thanks.
« Previous123Next »

2/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 16:40

It does affect the fairplay, but most of the people who do that are higher levels, with whom the 1 given up fight doesn't lower their fairplay value since that's just a droplet in the ocean.
3/25
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 18:51

I believe the "Fair Play" percentage is only used to track time outs, and not resignations. Many people (including myself) feel that resigning in ELO once you've definitely lost is good, because it saves both you and your opponent time.
4/25
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 19:03

Fair play gets affected by timeouts, not by withdrawal, no matter what room you're in.
5/25
NoXiousDan - Master - Working Class Heroes English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 22:38

I've dropped out of a few and not seen a change in percentage, like above I don't see the point of continuing in ELO when its a guaranteed loss, so resign and get to next battle and opponent gets win he was going to get anyway.
6/25
Fibao - Imperator - The CheeseHeadz English
Friday 07/09/2012, 21:33

Dont you lose bp when resigning
7/25
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 13:01

Abandoning a fight does not affect your fair play rateing, only time outs do.

Hope this helps.
8/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 19:01

"For example, if you time out or abandon a fight and you're on your 100th battle, your fairplay will then have a value of 99%. - - Please note that fairplay increases provided the number of abandoned or timed out fights is lower than the total number of fights played."

If abandoning the fight didn't affect fairplay, why is it mentioned twice in the game rules?
9/25
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 04:19

Outdated text; should really be revised. I don't even think it was like that a few years ago, but it could've been like that when that text was first written.
Either ways, it isn't like that anymore.
10/25
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 06:54

I'm pretty sure abandoning does not affect fairplay. I've abandoned almost every game I lost, and my fairplay rating is still at 100% even after thousands of abandoned games.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals