Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What Clans are Actually still good in Elo?

Sunday 09/09/2012, 20:23
HoAzeem - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Sunday 09/09/2012, 20:23

I've just come back into Elo and I want to know what clans are actually good anymore ....
Mono and Half Decks.
« Previous123Next »

21/30
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 06:28

You are sooo wrong, kitkat. These are the actual Elo Tiers, according to my purely objective and absolutely non-biased scientific assessment:

Tier 1:
1. Uppers
2. Uppers
3. Uppers
4. Uppers
5. Uppers
6. Uppers
7. Uppers
8. Uppers
9. Uppers
10. Uppers
11. Uppers
12. Uppers
13. Uppers
14. Uppers
15. Uppers
16. Uppers
17. Uppers
18. Uppers
19. Uppers
20. Uppers
21. Uppers

Tier 2:
22. Everyone else
22/30
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 13:40

Someone really likes/dislikes Uppers.
23/30
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/09/2012, 12:59

Lol as said most clans are usable but some are just so bad.... namely Frozn and berserk. Kalindra isnt even THAT good doesnt deserve a ban.

La Junta is kinda underrated in my opinion if soa is not present they are quite threatening with cards such as Naginata.
24/30
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 22/09/2012, 16:54

Oracle , Kalindra's beast .
8 power , 8 life gap with nothing added on .
Say you play Titsouk Azkyub Tiwi Ld many options , and lose . She turns into a ..

10 Powa 12 Life Gapping Beast .. + In fury and you got in 16 Life Gap and you'll probably spend 8 pillz in total (60 attack for Kalindra)
25/30
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 23/09/2012, 03:12

^ ok thats very true but what im trying to say is that Frozn has NO OTHER OPTIONS ATM and also kalindra is weak to ANY hindering abilities namely soa, sob, damage reduction. and revenge makes people slightly predictable.
26/30
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Sunday 23/09/2012, 09:38

Personally I think that what you'd want to play is subjective to what's popular right now. After all, if everyone starts playing something annoying like GHEIST you'd want to play a clan that can handle itself just fine against GHEIST and still manage against the random half decks you'll see out there.
27/30
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 23/09/2012, 10:52

Sob doesn't hinder her too much

soa/dr does keep her in check, but most SOAs have 6 power (some rare 7, but most attack manip soa has 5 or less), meaning she can win with 4 pills easily. And since its +life/damage, DRs also have limited use depending on how low they can reduce damage. Naturally SOA-DRs shut her down real good, but SOA-DR is kinda limited and usually has really low power, so 1-2 pills for 2 damage? stil worth it imho.

W
28/30
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 23/09/2012, 16:29

Oracle , Frozn are a new clan there just getting there cards .
With Kalindra there's already a decent half deck .
Titsouk Haaken Sah Brihnak Kalindra (Tiwi Ld if you want / have him)
29/30
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 25/09/2012, 13:32

There are many great clans if the cards are right, all are effective when you have the right cards and they are not banned. Clans like All Stars and Bangers are increasingly getting harder to defeat due to the releases of Saki and Beeboy, very annoying indeed. However some clans like La Junta just don't have the card to make them usable in ELO, cards like a Futoshi Ld should be released to combat these OP cards, especially for clans that need them.
30/30
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Tuesday 25/09/2012, 16:43

I'll have to agree about La Junta, they don't have any good SoB or CoB cards yet.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals