Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales to Kate

Sales to Kate
Sunday 07/10/2012, 13:45
TrisChampFlyer - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Sales to Kate
TrisChampFlyer - Senior - Perfect Defect EffectEnglish - Sunday 07/10/2012, 13:45

I'm a free player so I would really wanna get rid of my cards that I don't need but I can't seem to be able to sell to Kate for that meagre amount. Help please ;~;

2/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 15:18

Unless you're trying to sell an Ld or a Cr, I can't think of a problem..
3/7
DUC-Fibao - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 15:41

Kate buys cards for like 0.1 % of their value thats what he means although if you are a free player i dont see you have any valuable cards
4/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 16:40

@Legacy
Depends a lot on the card. 3* Tatane would net a 45% value from Kate, but that's still pretty bad. The 0,1% is about Tsubame, for comparison's sake.
5/7
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 19:51

Just try doing a sponsor pay offer to get rid of the market ban. The 2 credit ones only require you to put in (and sometimes) confirm an e-mail. Plus you get credits, so it's a win-win situation.
6/7
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 07/10/2012, 20:15

Just do a survey for credits. You both get credits (win) and the ability to sell on the market (win.) Only takes about 15 minutes, too.
7/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 21:15

If your saying you can't bring yourself around to click accept because you won't get much then don't lol. Waite intill you can buy credits (you only need to do it once to unlock the market).

If its that the game says you can't then it might be a Ld card which can't be sold to kate (or anyone).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals